The Truth be Revealed

Emma's POV
"Lol!" I say. I walk into my room and get my book out. I am studying on combat, ya. I'm not exactly the best at it. And if I ask Lindsey, she'll just make me do more push ups. And no, I'm not doing that again. I learn that I have not been my sword properly this whole time. Wow, I can't believe I've made that mistake! I try to hold it the way it shows me. But what's worse, I'm left-handed. So I have to do all the steps with the opposite hands. That doesn't help. I do that for what seems like a while until I got bored. I decided to walk to Lindsey's room. A smile slowly creeps on my face. I'm gonna scare her! Yes! This will be fun!

Pitchi's POV
I put on my game face and walk downstairs. Cora and Chloe are stuck in the cells, so they can't get out. I say "Well well. Apparently, these girls are mobs. Oh goody. There must be more, now talk. Let's start with Cora. What do you know?" "I don't know anything!" She says. What a meanie. Time to make the threats. "Start talking, or the Pigmen dies." I say. Chloe goes to tears and begs Cora to talk. "Alright! While I was walking in the caves the other day, I saw a girl dressed as an enderman passed out on the floor. I was scared, so I watched her. A girl dressed as a snow golem picked her up and brought her somewhere northeast. Now please don't hurt my sister!" She says. Now that's what I wanna hear.