Just Keep Walking...

Emma's POV
I stopped hugging Cupa and said "Let's walk back, ok?" With some hesitation, we decided to walk back to the group. I guess that was a little abrupt, so they're probably still there. "In the real world..." I say to Cupa, "I'm kinda like you. Well, at least at my school. It's just like this. Everybody tries so hard to look cool and the best. And then, there's me. I have a group I talk to, but I will usually keep to myself. I'm the only kid who reads manga in class, and I usually get ignored, or yelled at for no reason at all. It's a different situation, at yet..." I stop, and think of the right words to put this in, "It's exactly the same." Cupa didn't really say anything, which made me feel kinda awkward, but I continued talking. About how I try to be myself, even though people tell me to be like them. About all the times they have made me cry, everything. And, no, I don't need a therapist. I was going to tell her about Lindsey, but decided to shut my mouth after that. Right conversation at the right time. "I–I didn't know..." She says to me. "It's fine, but try to keep that stuff a little private, ok?" "Yeah." She says. "Thank you!" I say to her, as we walk off. "Where are we, anyways?" "Check the trees." So, I teleported up on top of the trees, and teleported down, saying,"It's in that direction." I say, pointing northeast. I knew how close we were to Lindsey and the others, but kept my mouth shut.