The Chestplate

Savannah's POV
"I found the obsidian." Lindsey says with a proud smile on her face. "Yay! Now we can save Candy!" Emma says, as she put her fist in the air to show achievement. We look inside the other chests to see if there was anything else useful. So far, I found nothing. I opened the chest and saw it. A leather helmet. I place the helmet on my head. Something doesn't feel right. My ears! So I took the helmet off. Maybe we'll need it later. And then I look in other chests to find nothing else. "Found something!" Cupa screams. I run to see an iron chestplate. "Wow!" Emma says. "Wow is right! It's heavy!" Cupa says, almost toppling over. Lindsey runs over and helps Cupa by picking up the chestplate. Cupa gets off the floor, looking exhausted. Emma goes into Cupa's bag and gives her some water. Cupa takes it and drinks almost the whole thing! I look back to see Lindsey eyeing it. What is she thinking?

A/N: Ok guys, this is important. I want to let you all know that this is made by me and nightmerrs, and all of you guys are usually only giving credit to me, and I think this is unfair. So please, give nightmerrs some love, because she really deserves it. (I mean, she writes half of the chapters) Thanks!