Monopoly, Part 1

Cupa's POV

I'm the wheelbarrow. I roll a two, and move my pawn. Oh no. I've landed on Pacific Avenue, which Lindsey has 3 houses on. She looks at me. "Give me all your money and no one gets hurt." She says as I count out almost all of my money. I barely have enough to stay in the game. "Thanks!" Lindsey says  as hand the cash over. It's Emma's turn to roll. "6..." She says as she moves her pawn. "Can I buy Illinois Avenue?" She asks. "Yeah." I reply. "Yay! I'm going to be the mayor of this street!" Emma yells as she puts her hands in the air. It's Herobrine's turn. He rolls an 8. "What? Go to jail? I didn't do anything wrong!" He yells as he moves the boat to jail. "Emma, will you bail me out?" "Sorry! You're on your own! This is the longest I've ever gone in a monopoly game without going bankrupt." She says. It's Savannah's turn to go. She's the cat. "I rolled a 12!" She yells. Savannah moves her pawn 12 and her eyes widen. "Noooooooo! Nooooooo!" She yells. She's landed on Boardwalk, which is owned by Lindsey, and has a hotel on it. I look at her. "How do you do this? Everyone lands on your spaces!" I yell. "Make it rain." Lindsey says to Savannah. She's bankrupt.
---------------------
This stuff is actually true. I usually lose, while nightmerrs wins.