Chibi Drawing

Emma's POV
You know what, forget it. Nobody can be a tree in a tornado. I walk to Lindsey and Cupa. Lindsey says "I can't believe it!" I ask "What can you not believe?" She looks at me with the are-you-crazy look and says "I FOUND DIAMONDS OF CORSE!" "Yay!" I scream. I have officially joined the tornado. I walk back to my room and shut the door. I go inside my chest and get my journal. NO, it is not a diary, it is a journal. This is where I do my very stupid drawings at. I get the quill and I start to draw. I draw a Chibi (or little, for the non-anime lovers) Enderman, Snow Golem, and Creeper. I was about to draw a Chibi Herobrine, but then somebody barged in my room. I quickly hide the quill and journal under my pillow. It was Herobrine. "Hello." He says. "Oh, hello, hello! Nice to see you." I say nervously. "You're hiding something, you have that look again..." "Of course I'm not hiding anything! Just sitting here in my room like a person." "And your doing that I'm-hiding-something voice. You can tell me." Herobrine sits on my bed. Oh no... He's on to me. I'll just lay on my pillow, so that's what I did. It turned out that didn't help, because Herobrine says "It's under the pillow, isn't it?" And takes the pillow. He gets the journal and opens it. He sees ALL of my drawings. I facepalm. I'm ready to hear Herobrine laugh, because I'm not the best drawer. But, instead, I heard "Your drawings are cute." WHAT?! I'm befuddled. "Really?" I say. "Ya." He says. I hear Cupa saying "GET AWAY YOU STUPID RABBITS!" Herobrine says "Keep drawing..." And then leaves. "Yes..." I whisper.