The Blazes

Lindsey's POV

I stand up, and slowly walk away, only to spy on Emma and Herobrine with Cupa. "I'm sorry too. I know you were just trying to protect everyone," Herobrine says. "See? I knew that they'd make up!" I tell Cupa. She squeals at my comment. Emma and Herobrine kiss, for longer than either one of us needed to see. Savannah, who was busy gagging in the corner, comes and sits down beside us. "Do you think we'll really be able to get out of Minecraft?" She asks, softly. "I hope so. Elena, don't fail us now!" Cupa says as she glances over to the nearest blaze tower.

Elena's POV

I continue to dash between towers, searching for the spawners. There's got to be some Blazes somewhere. I halt at a doorway, which I see a sparkle coming from. There's a spawner in that tower. I dash in.
"Blazes! All of you! Come out and meet with me, right now!" I demand. Several of them pop out of the spawner. "Miss Elena! How are you?" One asks. "I'm fine and all that jazz, but I need some help. I'm trying to get me, and some of friends back into the real world, and I need blaze rods." I tell them. "Leaving so soon, dear? Why do you need the rods?" Another asks. "To get to the End."
One of the blazes nods. "She's our master. Give her your rods." He calls. They each throw about 3 blaze rods, and there are about 20 of them in the chamber right now. I pack the 60 rods in my satchel. "Thank you!" I call out. I muster up the little strength I have left, and take off into the air. I fly above the lava, and to the corridor I see my friends in. I know what I have to do to get in. "CHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGE!!!" I scream as I head butt the blocks on the side through the wall and fly into the room. I crash hard into the wall, and the rods fall out of the bag. "Oh my god! Elena! You're back!" Savannah shouts, happily. Lindsey is laughing hysterically, probably at my way of breaking in.