Going Into The Nether

Lindsey's POV

"It's mine!" I shout as I put the chestplate on. It's going to be heavy for people who aren't, well... My physique, but not for me! It's surprisingly bendy, considering that it is made from iron. I help Herobrine and Steve build a Nether Portal, and we skip the corners. "Elena." I say. She creates a small fireball and lights it up. Purple smoke fills the air and we all cough. "Purple!" Emma shouts as the air clears. "Are you guys ready?" I ask. I really hope everyone didn't hear the crack in my voice. As we jump into the portal, I realize that now might not be the greatest time to tell them that I have a huge fear of fire.

*in the Nether*

"We made it!" Savannah shouts as she stands up and dusts herself off. Ugh... I feel nauseous. And then, I see the flames coating the ground around me. A scream escapes my mouth. "Lindsey... Are you afraid of fire?" Steve asks, mockingly. I curl up into a ball. "Ha! Something to use against you!" He laughs. "Shut up." I whisper. "Well, she IS made of snow." Emma says. Cupa nods. See, this is my problem. Actually, I have two. One, is that I have to act tough all of the time, and two, I have nobody to cling to. My fears have to dissolve themselves, and I never have any help at all.