Father & Daughter

Emma's POV
Look, that cloud looks like an apple. I hear the door open and I turn around Lindsey comes out and says "Guess what? There is going to be a meteor shower in a week, and we're all going to watch it!" A meteor shower?! I've never seen one before! "Really? Yay! I've never seen one before, so we'll have fun!" I say. Cupa says "Dinner's ready!" Inside the house. I teleport to the door and walk inside. Cupa gets some plates and puts a porkchop on each one. I grab one of the steaks and sit in a chair. Linz, Hero, and Cupa all do the same. Mittens gets on the table and lays down. Cupa picks up the cat and says "Silly Mittens." And drops her on the floor. "Look, a sunset!" Lindsey says as she looks out the window. "So beautiful!" I say. The sun finally sets. We finish dinner, and put our dishes in the sink. I walk into my room and brush my hair. My hair gets in the worst knots if I don't.

Pitchi's POV
My gadget starts to beep again. More mobs. I check the gadget. It seems to be a young skeleton. That seems normal, because the skeletons usually come out at night. I get my tools and call Maria. She comes over to my house. She has brought her sword and says "Let's go." I walk outside to see a helicopter. "How did you get a helicopter?!" I ask Maria. "My father still had some tools left to use before those stupid girls got rid of him!" "I'm sorry." I say to Maria, and give her a big hug. She has been through a lot. Her father and her were really close, I've heard.