Untrusted Love - Chapter 6

Nick took Allie back to his house because Allie's house was farther away from the beach. They ran to his porch to get out of the still pouring rain. He tried opening the front door but it was locked.

          "Shit." he shook his head.

          "What's wrong?" she asked.

          "The door's locked. No key either." he patted pockets.

          "Well, what are we gonna' do now?" she looked around.

          "We could probably get in from my window." he thought out loud, walking around to the back of the house. Allie followed him. He looked up to his bedroom window. "I never lock it but that's only because it's on the second floor." he told her.

          He climbed on top of the trash can beside the house then jumped to the roof of the garage. Allie did the same. He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him.

          "You keep surprising me." he smiled, "but be careful right here."

          He leaned his hands over and grabbed the side of the house, pulling himself over to the edge. He stayed close to the wall, moving his way over to his window. When he reached it he grabbed the bottom, pulled it up, then move his way inside. He stuck his head back out to make sure Allie made it. She copied exactly what he did and made her way over to the window. He smiled as he pulled her in so she would land on top of him.

          She started laughing as Nick placed his hands on her waist, "Ow." he joked.

          "I'm sorry but you pulled too hard." Allie defended her self while getting off of him then sitting beside him.

          "Aw, come on. Why'd you get off?" he complained.

          She leaned down to kiss him then started to pull away, but Nick held her head still with his to deepen the kiss. He pulled her back on top of him and wrapped his hands around her waist.

          He stopped after a few minutes then sat up agains't his bed. He pulled her closer, giving her small peck before making out again. He made his way down to her neck slowly.

          She pulled away calmly, "Nick."

          "What's wrong?" He asked.

          "Too fast." She said, putting her forehead to his.

          "I'm sorry." He squeezed her thighs lightly, kissing her softly on the cheek.

          Suddenly, they heard a door open down stairs then slam shut. They both jumped at the loud noice. Allie looked at him with a worried face.

          "My dad." Nick comfirmed for her.

          She got off of him and they both stood up fast. "You gotta' hide." Nick panicked, "I think he's drunk again."

          "No, he'll hurt you." Allie said, grabbing on to his hands.

          "Allie, if he knows you're here, he might hurt you too. Please just hide in my closet, hurry." Nick pleaded, pulling her over to his closet.

          "No." Allie pulled away and went to the other side of the room out of his reach.

          Then, Nicks door opened. They both looked at his dad and stood still.

          "What's this bitch doing here.?" His dad said to him an angry, slurred voice.

          Nick knew for sure he was drunk after that.

           "Dad, don't call her that." Nick tried to be strong.

          His dad got closer to him then slapped him, "Don't tell me what to do!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. Allie gasped, covering her ears. Then his dad made his way over to her to slap her.

          Allie closed her eyes but just in time, Nick grabbed his dad's hand, "No." pushing him up agains't the wall, making him fall to the floor. Clumsy drunk.

          "Allie get out of here, hurry." Nick yelled.

          "No, I'm not gonna' leave you here." she gasped, tears forming in her eyes.

          His dad stood up then grabbed Nick and punched him in the face. Allie gasped, yelling, "Stop it!" She ran over to his dad and started hitting and clawing at his back.

          He turned around and slapped her and she feel to the floor holding her cheek. Nick got up and saw what had happened and started hitting his dad in the face, remembering the night before when he was laying on the bathroom floor bleeding.

          "Allie get out of here!" Nick yelled and pleaded once again.

          Allie looked up at Nick hitting his dad. She couldn't believe this was actually happen. Why was this even happening? It was like a nightmare. This time she decided to do as she was told. She couldn't be here for another second. Something felt weird in the pit of her stomach and heart felt like it would jump out of her chest at any moment. She stood up and ran out of his room, down the stairs, and out the door.

          It was still pouring rain when she stopped in the yard. She couldn't hold it back anymore. She started to cry, "Nick!"

          Nick pushed his dad up agains't the wall and kicked him 5 times, warning him, "Don't you ever touch her again. You are nothing to me now."

          He rushed out of his room, down the stairs, and out the door and saw Allie standing in his yard with her hands on her head crying.

          He ran to her and hugged her, "I'm so sorry Allie."