Untrusted Love - Chapter 26*

W A R N I N G : There are sexual references that could offend some readers in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

You will not miss anything important if you decide not to read this chapter.

He went to kiss her neck. She wanted to pull away but something in the back of her mind wouldn't let her say no to anything he would do or say to her. She placed her hands on his chest while his lips found her neck. He pulled her body off the wall then stopped the kiss then picked her up and started walking further to the back of the store.

Allie started kissing his neck. Nick saw that there was a small room in the back of the store. He opened the door and took Allie in with him. He shut the door and locked it behind him. There was a desk in the room. He sat Allie on it then started kissing her lips again. She wrapped her hands around his neck as he heard her breathing become faster. He started kissing lower down until he reached her neck. He started sucking on the opposite side this time.

Little moans came out of Allie's breathing every few seconds. Nick took his lips away from her skin and looked at her.

He started unbuttoning his shirt slowly. She took her hands off of the back of his neck then kissed his lips and wrapped her legs around his waist. He finally unbuttoned the last button on his shirt then took it off and let it fall to the floor. He had a white t-shirt underneath but kept it on.

He went back for her neck. She started pulling at his pants, causing him to quickly unbutton them. Then, out of nowhere, he stopped what he was doing. He closed his eyes tightly and shook his head in disappointment.

"What's wrong?" Allie asked.

"I don't have a condom."

She stared at him, disappointment overcoming her as well. "Would they have any here?"

"I don't know."

"Go check." She pushed. He buttoned his pants back quickly and picked up his shirt.

"Wait." Allie grabbed it from him.

"I need that." He smiled, moving closer to her again.

"I need it more than you do." She laughed.

He gave in. "I'll be back in a second." He went in for a kiss but she pulled away right before his lips touched hers.

She smiled and shook her head.

Nick laughed at being rejected then walked towards the door, unlocked it, then walked out, shutting it behind him. He made his way up the isle to the front of the store. Then the next isle, then the next...

"Where are they?" He was getting impatient looking down every isle. It seemed as if this store didn't have what he was looking for.

He went to the back of the store again to tell Allie the bad news. When he opened the door and slipped in, he found her still sitting on the desk. The only difference was, that she was wearing nothing but her underwear and his shirt, half buttoned up.

"Oh," He forgot all about the horrible news of no condoms. "You look," he paused to look her up and down once more, "beautiful." He smiled.

"What are you waiting for?" She played with the shirt, showing cleavage.

"I couldn't find any." He remembered after moving his eyes back up to her face. He took in a big breath of air. The room felt humid all of a sudden.

"So," she smiled, inviting him to come closer.

"So?" He was soon in front of her, his hands on her thighs.

"That's not going to stop me. It shouldn't stop you. What's a little rubber not being there going to harm?" She wrapped her legs around his waist and started kissing his neck.