Untrusted Love - Chapter 16

"Allie wait!" He was catching up to her. She didn't listen to him though. She kept running. "Allie stop, please!"

          She wasn't watching where she was going. She was about to cross the street. A lot of cars where going by. Nick ran faster when he realized this. He grabbed her hand right before she was about to step out onto the busy road. He pulled her back into his arms and held her to his chest and moved away from the street.

          "No," Allie struggled to get away.

          "Allie, stop it. Please. Let me explain."

          "No!"

          Tears were running down her face. She wouldn't even look at him. "Let me go!"

          Allie slapped him and pushed him with strength that Nick didn't even know she had. She bit his hand making him let go and she ran away in the other direction. Nick rubbed his hand then started running after her again. "Allie," He was getting aggravated now.

          After awhile, Allie started getting tired. She stopped and looked back. Nick was still following her but far behind. She started running again.

          She was on a street she had never been on before. She was lost and didn't know where she was. Her only hope to get home was Nick. She stopped running again and looked back. She didn't see him. She turned all the way around and waited for him to appear. He didn't.

          "Nick," She called out.

          She looked around. It looked like a diserted street. She looked at every house, glanced at all the porches. Her eyes stopped at one house. She saw someone sitting on their porch looking at her.

          She backed away, heading back the way she came. She wanted to, but couldn't take her eyes off of him. She was scared that he would follow her. He stood up and walked off of his porch then stopped and stood in his yard.

          She finally got the nerve to look away from him so she could walk faster. She looked back to see that he had started following her. She knew exactly who it was. She walked faster. This wasn't about to happen again.

          She looked around and he had gotten closer to her. She started running again. She just wanted to get away from this situation and she wanted things to be back to normal before she saw what Nick was doing with that girl. She knew that she would feel safe if she was near him. But she still couldn't believe that he was kissing someone else behind her back and his pants were half way down. Just because her parents told him that they didn't want him seeing her anymore.. Why did he give up so easily? She hated this.

          She could here his foot steps getting closer behind her. She felt like crying.

          She finally made it off the street. She couldn't see Nick anymore. He had given up. Allie just wanted to get home, even though she knew that she would most likely be in trouble for sneaking out. Of course, her parents would think she was with Nick this whole time. That was hardly the case though.

          She was on a street she had recognized. She felt a bit of relief wash over her nervousness. She looked back to see no one was following her anymore. She was alone. She stopped running and turned foreword. She walked as fast as she could, just trying to get home.

          In no time, she found herself walking down her street. She made it half way down it when she heard something moving threw some bushes really close to her. Her heart started racing again. It had gotten darker, which made this walk home even scarier. She saw a shadow come out of the bush. She gasped and started moving away quickly.