Untrusted Love - Chapter 29

Allie smiled at Nick. "I don't know. It's so far away. Why?"

'Why?' Nick thought to himself. He didn't know what to say. "Um, I was just wondering."

"Why wonder so far into the future?"

"Sometimes I think about stuff like that."

Allie smiled.

"Are you sure you're not thirsty?" He asked as he got up from the couch.

"I'm sure." She confirmed.

"Hungry?"

"Nick," Allie giggled. "I'm fine."

"Okay okay. I get it. Let's go up to my room."

"Okay." She stood up and followed him upstairs. It was dark through the hallway. Nick disappeared and Allie had forgotten where his room was.

"Nick," She walked to the end of the hall and went into a room. "Nick?"

She stepped further into it and looked around. It had Nick's surf board in it. So it must have been his room. "Nick, where are you?"

"Allie,"

She turned around and saw Nick standing in the doorway.

"There you are." She smiled. "Where'd you go?"

"I had to get something."

"What did you get?"

"Nothing."

"Nick," She smirked at him.

"What?" He stepped into the room and shut the door behind him then turned the light on. "It's nothing."

Allie walked over to his bed and sat on the edge of it. Nick walked over to his window and closed the curtains.

She rubbed her hand along the sheets on his bed and smiled.

"Do you need to use the phone to call your parents or anything?" He asked as he walked over to his dresser and opened it while putting something into it.

"Yeah," She scooted over and reached for the phone on the table beside his bed.

"Allie,"

She looked up at him before she started dialing.

"Do you want to stay the night?" He asked.

She smiled and blushed a little. "Uh,"

Nick smiled while he took his shirt off.

"Nick," She couldn't keep her eyes away from his body.

"If you want to you can." He smiled more. "You don't have to."

Allie was thinking very quickly. 'If I stay, I won't have to walk all the way back home.' She thought more. 'What if my parents don't let me stay though?'

She didn't know what to do. It was Tuesday and she had to go to school the next day. There was no way her parents would let her stay they night. Nick wouldn't have to go because he was suspended still.

"Okay. I'll stay." She made up her mind.

"Alright. I'm going to go check on my dad then I'll be back up."

"Okay." Allie said as she was dialing her house number. She looked over at the clock and it was almost 11pm.

"Hello?" A voice from the other end of them phone asked.

"Mom?"

"Allie, where are you?"

"I'm at a friends house. I might stay the night."

"What friend?"

"Lily."

"Is it okay with her mother?"

"Yeah, she said it was alright."

"Have fun." Her mom said.

"Okay. Bye." Allie pushed the end button on the phone. That was easy. She sat it back on the table beside Nick's bed then stood up and started looking around his room. She remembered the first time she was in here.

She smiled then stopped smiling because that's when she first met Nick's dad. When he wasn't sober. She walked back over to the bed and sat down in the center of it.

Nick came back in the room with two bottles of water in his hands.

Allie smiled. "I thought I told you I wasn't thirsty."

"I know, but you know how your mind changes. You could get thirsty and I'm not going back down stairs anymore tonight." He handed one of the bottles to her.

"Fine." She grinned.

He sat his bottle down on the table then sat in the chair at his desk. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" She smiled.

Nick stared at her for a few seconds then said, "I don't know, wanna make out?"

Allie giggled and laid back on Nick's bed and looked up at the ceiling. "I love you." She said.

Nick got up and laid beside her. "I love you too." He rushed his fingers through her hair then kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes.

"Did you call your parents?"

"Yeah." She said while turning over on her side, facing him.

"What'd they say?"

"My mom said that I could stay the night. I told her that I was staying at one of my friends houses though. You really think she would let me stay at a guys house over night? Especially if that guy is you?"

"Good point." He grinned.

Allie smiled then closed her eyes again. Nick watched her. He kissed her nose then left his lips pressed against her forehead. Allie smiled then moved closer to his body and kissed his neck.

Nick then moved lower down to her lips. He lightly kissed her then slowly moved his hand down her side then started to kiss her roughly. Allie turned over on her back. Nick hovered over her then kissed her more. He slid his tongue into her mouth.

"Nick," She said as she turned her head away. Nick started kissing her neck.

"Nick." She pulled away.

"What's wrong?" He panted.

Allie smiled while looking up at him. "I'm thirsty."

Nick started laughing at her. He got off of her then grabbed both of the bottles of water off of the table beside his bed and gave her one.

She opened it then took a few sips then gave it back to Nick. He took a drink out of his then put it on the table too then leaned his back up against the head board of his bed.

He sighed as he closed his eyes. Allie sat up and scooted over to him and laid her head on his lap. He looked down at her and smiled as he put his hand next to her head and moved her hair away from her face. He closed his eyes again and relaxed.

Allie glanced over at the clock. It was now 12 in the morning. She felt Nick starting to stand up. He turned the lamp on beside his bed then walked over to the light switch and turned it off.

He walked back over to the bed and laid down. Allie put her head back on his chest and closed her eyes as thoughts rushed through her head.

Nick held onto Allie's hand as he closed his eyes too. Soon they both drifted off to sleep.

Allie; dreaming about tomorrow.

Nick; dreaming about their future.