Untrusted Love - Chapter 14*

W A R N I N G : There are sexual references that could offend some readers in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

You will not miss anything important if you decide not to read this chapter.

          Allie smiled then stood up and started running from Nick laughing.

          "Hey! Come back here." He stood up and started chasing after her. She slowed down and looked behind her and saw him following her. She stopped to let him catch up. When he got close enough, he picked her up and started spinning in circles.

          She laughed. "I'm gonna throw up,"

          He stopped spinning then kissed her. He put her down and hugged her and held her hand as they walked down the beach.

          "Hey." Nick started.

          "What?"

          "You remember that shake thing we were in?"

          She looked at him and slowly said, "Yea. Why?"

          "No reason really." He answered.

          Allie looked away from him and stared at the sand.

          "Actually I was kind of thinking maybe you and I could go there later tonight." He finished.

          "Oh."

          "Where are we?" Nick asked.

          Allie looked at him in a weird way and giggled, "We're at the beach silly, where do you think we are."

          He grinned then went back to serious. "Allie, I mean, where are we? With us? This thing we have. Where are we at?"

          Allie stopped walking and so did Nick. "What?"

          He looked down the beach, not repeating himself.

          "Nick."

          "I just want to know where we are going. I know where I am. I'm at a part where I can feel like I can tell you anything or do anything with you and know that I can trust you. But where are you at? What are your feelings towards me?"

          "Are you saying I'm not showing you anything?" She asked.

          "I don't know. I just care about you a lot. I need to know."

          "Okay, well I like you a lot. I think I trust you. I mean you did save me from being raped. Two times. So I guess I'm at a part where I can be with you and say anything to you and not care what you think."

          Nick smiled.

          "What's the next part going to be?" She asked curiously.

          "Uh, I don't know. It depends, I mean, I don't know." He said while letting go of her hand and rubbing the back of his neck.

          Allie knew what he was thinking about. She knew why he brought up this conversation. "Are you thinking about something?" She asked him.

          "Only you. Why?"

          "I'm just wondering. What about me?"

          "Allie, I don't know. Just you and me I guess." He argued and started to walk back to the tent.