Untrusted Love - Chapter 12

Nick looked back at Allie. "Are you okay?"

          "Nick!" She yelled while looking away quickly.

          Mark had gotten up and punched Nick in the face. Nick fell to the sand looking up at Mark, but everything was blurry. He heard Allie yelling at him and telling him to stop.

          Mark got closer to Nick, opened his legs and kicked him as hard as he could. Nick coughed out in pain and closed his eyes tightly holding himself and turning over on his side. But Mark rolled him back over, opened his legs and moved his hands away then kicked him in the same place even harder.

          Allie couldn't stand to watch Mark to this to him. She stomped her way over to him, and pulled him away from Nick. She pulled her fist back then plunged it forward hitting him square in the face. He fell down to the ground holding his nose.

          Allie than went over to Nick. "Nick." She said getting down on the sand right next to him. "Come on, we have to get out of here." She tried helping him up put he wouldn't budge. "Nick! Come on. Please, we have to get away from him." She tried helping him up again but he still wouldn't get up.

          Mark got back up and went over to Allie and pushed her away from him. He kicked Nick in between his legs mutilple times so he couldn't stop him from doing what he was about to do.

          Mark grabbed a hold of Allie and pushed her down on the sand then started taking off her shirt.

          "Stop it!!! No!" Allie yelled. "Nick!"

          Mark slapped her. Allie struggled to try and not let him take off her top, but he finally did get it off.

          "Nick," Allie pleaded "Nick, please help me."

          Mark slapped her across the face again then started taking off her pants. Allie started screaming and yelling as loud as she could for help. For anyone to hear her besides Nick. She looked over at Nick and he looked like he was past out. She started to cry even more.

          She tried to fight Mark away from her but he was too strong and finally got her pants off. Mark had her laying there in only her bra and panties. He got on top of her and started taking her bra off.

          "Stop it!" She screamed more aggressively, trying everything she could. She looked over at Nick again. "Nick, please get up. Please!" She begged.

          She tried pushing Mark away from her again, but he slapped her once more. He got her bra off and started squeezing her breasts.

          "Stop!" She yelled once again.

          He slapped her again then got off her but held her down so she couldn't get up. He started sliding down her panties. She tried kicking him away but he held down her legs. No matter what she did or how she did it, he was going to win, one way or another.

          After fooling with her, he got her panties off then got back on top of her. Allie looked back over at Nick and saw him moving a little bit.

          "Nick!" She yelled with hope. "Please help me."

          Mark slapped her then looked over at Nick and saw that he was moving too. He slapped Allie again and quickly got off of her. He ran over to Nick and kicked him in his stomach this time. Nick tried pushing him away but failed to as Mark punched him in the face.

          Nick rolled over on his side again holding his stomach. Allie tried getting up but couldn't. She was shacking because she was so scared and she couldn't leave Nick alone there with Mark. He could kill him.

          Mark went back over to Allie and got on top of her again. He unbuttoned his pants and held her down with one hand while pulling his pants and boxers down with the other.

          "Stop." Allie begged, losing the hope that came to her a second ago from seeing Nick moving.

          He just ignored her and opened her legs and started moving himself closer to her. Allie tried pulling away but he held her down to the sand. He let the tip of himself touch her. She shivered and made it difficult for him by squirming.

          Right when Mark was going to hammer himself into her, she see's him being pulled away from on top of her again. Everything was blurry to her after that. She couldn't breathe and was shaking from shock.

          Nick was as weak as he ever felt but he was using all of the strength he had at the moment. He was punching Mark as hard as he could and making him go threw that pain he just went threw. He stood up, opened Mark's legs and kicked him as hard as he could.

          He finally see's that Mark is trying to pull away from him. Nick stops kicking him and moves away.

          He see's Allie laying in the sand naked then goes back to Mark and kicks him once more. Mark pulls himself away from Nick. He stands up, pulls his pants up, holding himself, and makes his way to the stairs that leave the beach.

          Nick quickly ran over to Allie. He saw that she had passed out. He looked around but didn't see her clothes anywhere. He looked back at her. "Allie," he whispered.

          She didn't move at all. Nick slaps his hand agains't her face gently then kisses her. "Allie, please wake up."

          But she still didn't move. Nick looked over at the bottom step and saw the pillows and blankets that he had gotten for them.

          He kissed Allie on the cheek then went as fast as he could over to them. He gathered it all up then went back to Allie. He looked down the beach and saw the tent. It wasn't that far away, and they still had no where else to go but there.

          He took the blankets and the pillows over the the tent and threw them in. He ran back to Allie. He didn't know how he was doing this, while seeing Allie naked. And he felt guilty because he wasn't fast enough to save her from Mark. I was proud of himself for stopping it all together though. Allie was his girl. And no one could take her away from him.

          He picked her up and held her close to his chest trying to keep her as warm as he could and started walking to the tent. Allie was wearing Nick's shirt, but Mark had taken it off and the wind probably blew it some where.

          When he gets to the tent hesee's something hooked to the side of it. He gets even closer and realizes it's his shirt. He made his way faster over to the tent. When he got in front of it, he layed Allie down in the sand. He took the shirt off of the tent then put it inside it.

          He takes one last look at Allie then looks all around to make sure they are alone then goes in the tent and spreads out the blankets. He first puts a blanket on the bottom. Then places the pillows beside each other. He sets the other blanket to the side.

          He gets out of the tent, then picks Allie up and carries her into it. He lays her down gently. He looks out of the tent to see if he can see anyone, but doesn't. So he closes the zipper. He layed Allie on the far end of the tent, away from the opening so maybe she could be safer. He realizes that she's still naked. Then also realizes that the flashlight is still out on the beach.

          He opens the tent zipper then looks back at Allie. He looks out at the beach and see's a light shinning on the ground from where he dropped the flashlight. He quickly runs over to it and grabs it then runs back to the tent. He gets inside and zips it back up. He shins the flashlight all around the tent to get the other blanket and cover her up. He picks his shirt up and moves closer to her. He places it over her chest.

          Then he covers her with the blanket. He lays down beside her than turns the flashlight off. He gets closer to her. He can't help but think about her being naked. She has no pants or panties on or a top. He wouldn't ever take advantage of her. Would he? Nick kept having second thoughts about it and hated himself for even thinking about ever doing that to her.

          He gets closer and puts his arm around her waist then kisses her forehead and says, "I really do love you, Allie." but only because she's past out and can't hear him.