Untrusted Love - Chapter 13

Nick couldn't sleep all through the night for fear that Mark would come back. Even when he dozed off for just a one minute, he always thought he heard something. Moving closer to Allie made him feel a little better.

          A few hours had past and Nick noticed that a little light was shining threw a part of the tent. He moved over to the entrance and unzipped it. He peeked out to see the sun was coming up. Hesquinted his eyes but it was a wonderful view. He went out of the tent and looked up at the sky. He looked around, it was silent and peaceful.

          Out of the corner of his eye he saw a peace of clothing stuck to a small bush. He ran over to it and it was Allie's panties. Then on the ground beside the bush were her pants. He grabbed both of them and shook the sand off and looked around for her shirt. But it was no where in his sight. He hurried back to the tent and went inside.

          He looked at Allie and she was still asleep, her breathing was at a steady pace. He focused on her for just a few seconds then thought about trying to wake her so she could put her clothes on.

          He scooted closer and lay down beside her and held his head up with his hand and his elbow against the ground. He took his other hand and gently rubbed his thumb on her cheek. She moved only a little. He kept doing this until her eyes opened.

          He smiled to let her know that everything was fine, and that she was safe.

          He put her clothes in her view so she could see them. She sat up and Nicks shirt feel off her chest. He blushed and so did Allie. She quickly picked it up and covered herself.

          "Here, I found your pants and your, uh, underwear."

          Allie giggled then took them from him.

          Nick smiled. "I couldn't find your shirt, so I guess mine will have to do."

          He made his way out of the tent and before no time she had put her underwear on.

          "I have my panties on." She smiles. She also had Nicks shirt on. It was long enough to cover her underwear so Nick couldn't see them. She only had it buttoned up to her belly button.

          Nick peeked into the tent, "You need to put your pants on, Allie."

          She shook her head in disagreement.

          Nick went back into the tent and sat beside her.

          "Where are we?" She whispered.

          "In the tent, still at the beach." He moved some hair out of her eyes. "You have to see the sun raising outside, it's beautiful." He added.

          Nick made his way out of the tent again. He felt the sand under his feet. It's so soft. He opened the flap a little so Allie could get out easier. He held his hand out for her to grab. She held onto it and he pulled her out.

          She squinted her eyes when she looked out to the water. Half of the sun was beaming off of it. She shoved her face to Nick's chest to keep the brightness away from her eyes. Nick smiled and held her tighter.

          "Come on" Nick said while holding her hand and walking towards the water.

          "Nick." Allie giggled.

          "It's starting to get hot, lets get in the water."

          Allie pulled her hand away from his. He looked back at her. "What's wrong?"