Untrusted Love - Chapter 15

"Allie." Nick whispered.

          She slowly opened her eyes and saw Nick smiling. It was still raining too.

          "Let me take you home before it gets dark."

          Allie looked around and remembered she was still in the tent. She looked back at Nick then sat up holding the blanket to her body. Nick sat up with her and moved closer to her to kiss her.

          "Are you sure we should have done this, Nick?"

          "I'm sure as I'll ever be. It was the best thing I've done in a while. I wouldn't take a second of it back. It was perfect, because it was with you." He smiled. Allie couldn't help but smile back. She stared at him for a little bit, wondering if she should say it or not.

          Nick watched her as she struggled trying to say something. "What? What is it?"

          Allie looked at him and put her hand on his chest. "I love you." She whispered.

          He smiled and placed his hand on her cheek and kissed her again, "I love you too."

          He gave her her clothes so she could get dressed.

          "Wait." She looked around on the tent floor.

          "What?" Nick asked.

          She held the blanket over her chest. "My bra. Where's my bra?"

          Nick looked around trying to hide his grin.

          Allie saw it though. "Nicholas.."

          He looked back at her trying to cover his smile.

          "Give me it." She laughed.

          "I don't have it." He tried to stay serious.

         "Nick"

          She dropped the blanket and moved closer to him to try and find it.

          "I don't have it!" He laughed again moving away.

          "Nick! I'm serious,"

          She saw it dangling out of his back pocket and went to grab it. She dangled it in front of his face.

          He smiled and tried to take it from her. She quickly moved away trying to put it back on but Nick grabbed her and tickled her.

          "Stop!" She giggled. But he didn't.

          "Okay, okay, Nick.. okay!" she gasped for air.

          Nick stopped and took her bra from her and stood up.

          "Nick, give it back." She stood up and moved closer to him.

          He held it open in front of him. "Turn around." He said.

          She looked at him in weird way, raising her eyebrows.

          "Just turn around." He grinned. She smiled and did what he said.

          He lifted her bra over her head and watched as she put her arms into the straps. He straightened it up then hooked the back together. Allie turned around and looked up at him. He ran his hand up and down her arm gently. He used his other hand to slide his fingers through her hair.