Untrusted Love - Chapter 21

"Stop it!" The teacher yelled and ran to the back of the room.

Allie, followed by several other students, stood up and went to the other side of the classroom to get away from the fight.

"Nicholas, stop!" The teacher yelled again, trying to pull him off of Mark.

"No." He mumbled and pushed the teacher aside so he could keeping throwing his fists into Mark.

"Nick, get off of him!" Allie yelled, trying to help the teacher out. Mark attempted to push Nick off but failed. He had his legs locked so Mark couldn't get up.

The teacher ran out of the class room to find help.

"Nick, stop you're going to get in more trouble!" Allie stepped closer, thinking about pulling him off of Mark.

Nick's friend, Adam, looked in the class room from the noise echoing out into the hall. He rushed in and pulled Nick off of Mark.

"Get off me!" Nick yelled, trying to pull away from Adam. His cheeks and eyes were red and he wouldn't stop moving. He was using all of his strength to try and get away from Adam but he had pulled Nick's hands behind his back so he couldn't move.

"Adam," Nick threatened, trying to look back at him.

Mark tried sitting up but the pain in his chest and his nose were obviously keeping him down. It wasn't looking that good either. He moved his hand up to hold his nose to keep anymore blood from pouring out.

"I hope it's broken." Nick said.

"Shut the fuck up!" Mark coughed out.

"Stupid, dick,"

"Nick." He heard a small voice come out of someone in the classroom. He turned and saw Allie standing near two guys. She was shaken up by what she just saw.

He made himself calm down after that. Adam didn't trust him enough to let him go though.

A few minutes later, the teacher rushed back into the classroom with another teacher. They looked around the scene to see what had happened while they weren't in the room.

"Adam, make sure Nick gets to the office." One of the teachers demanded as she made her way over to Mark.

"Alright." Adam said, forcing Nick out of the room in front of him. Nick took one last look at Allie before he was completely out of the room. She had a worried look on her face.

"Nick, why'd you have to do this?" Adam asked him, letting him go.

"It was just something I had to do." He shrugged.

"Why?"

"Because."

"You're going to be suspended. You won't be captain of the team now because of the pointless fights you get in to. I thought you and Mark were good friends. What's up with you?"

"I don't go looking for these fights. They just happen. Okay. Mark isn't my friend. It's a mutual feeling. Trust me."

"Ever since that girl showed up you've been different. Not even sure I can call you my best friend anymore."

"That girl is someone I care about, Adam. If you can't understand that," He paused to think about his next words, "then maybe we shouldn't be friends anymore."

"Fine. Fuck your life up I don't care." Adam walked away, cursing under his breath.

Nick shook his head trying not to regret what he just said. Adam was one of his truest, oldest friends. The two of them go way back. He would dread on it later. Because now he had to face his punishment. He walked to the office alone, hoping for the best but expecting the worst.