Untrusted Love - Chapter 7

"I'm sorry." Nick said as he held Allie closer to his body. The rain was pouring down on them, harder than before. Allie could do nothing but look at him with tears rushing from her eyes. She didn't know what to say to what had just happened.

          "Lets get out of here." Nick suggested, holding her hand and walking slowly away from his house.

          "Are you okay." Allie finally asked him, watching him holding his chest.

          "Yea, I'll be fine, I'm okay."

          Allie put a little grin on her face. Nick wanted to smile but he couldn't. He wanted to go back to his house and hurt his dad again for hitting Allie.

          "Nick,"  she started.

          He looked at her ready to hear what else she had to say.

          "We need to tell somebody about this." she continued.

          He stopped walking, "Allie, no. We can't tell anybody."

          "Are you serious? Nick, he's hurting you, almost everyday. He's dangerous, if he hurt me, he could be hurting anyone else. Please, we have to tell someone."

          "No, I don't want anyone to know but you. Okay?" He pleaded.

          "No, not okay. If you don't tell anyone, it could get worse and worse until it gets to the point where you're going to be in the hospital."

          "Allie, you promised that you would keep this between me and you. Please, just.. keep it that way. Please."

          Allie looked into his eyes, trying to figure out why he didn't want anyone to know about what was going on.

          "Please." He begged once more.

          "Okay." she gave in.

          "Thank you." he hugged her.

          "Let's go to my house and get out of this rain." Allie said.

          Nick held her hand in agreement and they both started walking. When they got there, they both went inside.

          "Allie!" her mother gasped, shocked that she was drenched in water.

          "Mom, I'm sorry it started to rain and it took us awhile to get here." she explained. Her mom looked away from her to Nick, wondering who he was.

          "Oh, sorry. This is Nick. Nick this is my mom." she introduced them.

          "Oh well, it's nice to meet you, Nick." her mother smiled.

          "Nice to meet you too." Nick returned a smile.

          "I'll be in the dining room if you need me." her mother said while walking away.

          Allie turned around to Nick, "Do you wanna' get dried off?"

          "Yea."

          She grabbed his hand and took him up stairs to the bathroom.

          "There's towels in here if you need them. I'll be in the other bathroom down stairs. When you're done just go to my room. Down the hall, make a right and I'll be back up here in a minute."

          "Okay." Nick said. Right before Allie got to walk away, he pulled her closer to him and kissed her. He pulled her in the bathroom and backed her up agains't the wall and held her waist kissing her harder.

          Allie pulled away a little, "Okay."

          Nick kept kissing her.

          She pulled away again, giggling, "Nick."

          He started to kiss her neck.

          "Nick." She said in a more serious voice. He knew that she really wanted him to stop, and that she wasn't ready for those kind of kisses yet.

          "Sorry." Nick said.

          She put her hand on his chest where his dad hurt him before. She wondered why he didn't want anyone to know what his dad was doing to him. She looked back at him to find him looking at her. She smiled and kissed his check then left the room. Nick closed the door and dried himself as good as he could with the towels.

          After he was down he opened the door and looked down the hall, remembering where Allie told him where her room was. He walked down the hall until he got to the end of it. To the right was a room. He went in. The walls were painted a really light clear blue. Her bed spread was different colors of blue too. He could tell that she was a big fan of the color.

          "Hey, are you done?" Allie came in behind him.

          Nick turned around and saw her smiling. He smiled back, "Yea."

          She walked around him and went over and sat on her bed. Nick followed and say beside her.

          "I'm just wondering, why don't you want anyone to know about what your dad is doing to you?" Allie finally asked.