Dorm

We open the door, and this indescribable smell hits me. Imagine vanilla, warm cookies, and sunshine. Shura jumps up onto a red diner stool at the bar section and pats the seat next to her. I climb up and she loops her arm around my neck, "what kinda milkshake do ya want? They can make anything"
"Uh, I don't know... Oreo maybe?" Shura gives a giant smile and hugs me closer, "extra large Oreo for the girl, you know what I want!" She yells. A man behind the counter nods and does a small salute.

I try struggling out of her grip, but it's like she doesn't even notice. Two huge shakes are presented in front of us, and Shura finally releases me from her death grip. "Eat up Mar, and tell me about yourself." She says with a long straw in the corner of her mouth.

I start drinking, and it is by far the best shake I've ever had. "Uh... What do you want to know?"
"Family, interests, you know, the normal stuff."
"Well, my mom died when I was young, so I really only know my dad. His family is gone, and my mom's family... Well they're really really far away... Uh, I've never had friends really, in fact I think it's fair to say Rin is really my first friend."
"You know who he is, and you aren't scared? It tools weeks for his old friends to accept him."
" Nah, he couldn't, and wouldn't hurt me. His dad doesn't determine who he is. He himself has done nothing wrong, why blame him for what his father did?" Shura nods and grins.
"You're a good kid Mar, I'll think we'll get along swimmingly."

Shura walks me to my dorm building, "you've had a difficult first day Mar, get some rest."
"I will, uh thanks for the milkshake."
"No problem, sorry about your knife, don't look down on me for it." I nod and head inside.

Once inside I'm greeted by a girl with bright orange hair down to her waist. "Hey roomy, I've been waiting for you, you're Amare right?" I nod and she jumps and wraps her arms around my neck and hangs there. "I'm Delliair, but you can call me De, Dell, Lee, anything really!" She laughs and jumps of me. I stagger from the loss of weight, and she pulls me through the hallway.

We finally arrive at a door that I guess is our room. "Your stuff's on your bed." She chimes and jumps on to what I assume is her bed. Sure enough, my bag is settled atop a neatly made bed with forest green sheets. I shove my bag to the floor and rest my head on the pillow.

I check the illuminated clock which reads 11:43. "You mind if I get some sleep Dell?" I call to my roommate. She doesn't respond, and I look over to see that she's already out cold. She must have waited for me a long time.

I change into my pajamas and unfurl my tail. She isn't is the cram school, so she probably won't be able to see it. I settle into the cool sheets, and sleep takes me almost instantly.

Time skip, because it's not long enough for me to end here :p

I wake up and Dell is still sound asleep. I pull on some slippers and head to the first floor bathroom. I don't know who's in this building, so to be safe I curl my tail around my torso.

I get in and splash my face with water. the building is completely silent, I must be the first one up, that's unusual.

Wiping my face with my sleeve I go back to the room to collect my toiletries. On the way bad I run head first into someone, and they fall to the floor. "Sorry about that." I say softly and reach my hand out. The small figure huddles up smaller and lets out a weak "sorry"
"There's no need to apologize."
"I'm sorry"
"You're fine" I smile down at her. She looks up at me, and she is freaking adorable... In a not creepy way. Her blue, almost white eyes look up at me, and I swear she looked like a tiny stereotypical angel.

Her dark brown hair is tied into a braid and she nervously fidgets with it. "I'm Amare." I say grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet. "My nam is Fiore" (authors note: this is flower in Italian, know you know where fairy tail got it)

I smile at her and pick up her bag to give it back. "I'll see you later Fiore, it was nice to meet you." She smiles back and waves before walking down the hall.

When I get back to my room, Dell is sitting up rubbing her eyes sleepily. "Morning" she yawns.
"Morning, I'm going to get my stuff." She nods and yawns again, pulling her pillow to her chest.

When I'm all dressed I head to the eating area, where about two girls were slowly eating breakfast. I see Fiore and take a seat next to her. "Not going to eat?" She shakes her head. I walk out side and I hide my eyes from the light.

"Ugh you're finally up." A familiar voice groans
"Shura?!" Sure enough, she comes around the corner and wraps her arm around my neck.
"Yep, you didn't think I'd let you get rid of me after the first date did ya?"
"Wait what?!" I ask shoving her off.
"We went out for shakes, that was our first date."
"I don't remember agreeing to that!"
She fake pouts and suddenly leans down to bury her face in my breasts.
"What the hell are you doing?"
"Look, I'm going to be honest," she says suddenly serious, and stands straight, "you make me curious, there's something about you, and I don't know what it is. So at least until I figure it out, you're my date." She smiles and pulls me into a tight hug. Well this'll be interesting.