Its an author note but pleeeeeease read it!!!

I didn't even realize I was at over 11k reads! Thank you so much. I hate to ask, but could you all do a huge favor and comment more? It feels like so long since I got any comments not asking for updates or something. Just recently Midnight_Insanity03 literally just commented "XD" and it made me so happy to know someone laughed at the stupid thing I wrote.

I know a lot of people don't like commenting, but it really does make me update more, especially now that it's nearly the end. "Nearly the end??? You mean you actually have a plan for this?!"
Hahahaha.... no.... but I know it's close okay?
"But Rin, you said you were 18 now... shouldn't you be more responsible than this?" 
Yes! But I'm not... so I'm sorry.
"So you aren't just planning to ditch this story?"
Definitely not! I hate it when authors do that, so matter how tempted I may get, I won't do that! Even if it's only like 30 people reading as soon as I post, I'll update for you.
"Will there actually be a story this chapter?"
No BUT, it will be out hopefully this week or next. I just really want people to actually read this note.

I love every single one of you, and I hope you love the story. Unfortunately it started when I was much younger, so Amare is waaaaay to overpowered, but alas, I can't just take stuff away now. I hope you enjoy her nonetheless, and enjoy the rest of the story. Don't forget to comment please!