The Meeting

We step outside, and the sun temporarily blinds me. Suddenly I hear a combination of gasps and whispering. A short angel with long blue hair steps up to me from the quickly forming crowd. She looks at  me carefully, and holds out her hand, "My name is Pearl, I worked with your mom. It's really nice to meet you." I take her hand and smile. How am I supposed to respond to that. Thankfully, Nuntius takes my hand, and pulls me through the crowd, grumbling something about patience.

He stops at a large court house like building. "Alright, this is where you are supposed to meet everyone, although some of them seemed to let curiosity get the better of them." He opens the large gold doors, and I follow him inside slowly.

We step into a large oval room; the floors are bright white, with gold tracing lines around the sides. The walls are baby blue, with 11 white pillars supporting 11 red velveteen chairs. There are five on either side, and one larger one at the far end of the room. An angel sits at each seat, and a larger figure whom I assume is God, sits in the larger chair.

As I step in, the quiet murmurs die down, and each pair of eyes focus on me. "I'll leave you to it Amare, I'm not supposed to be in here without an invitation. Good luck." I turn around shocked, and he plants a light kiss on my forehead before leaving me alone.

I stray farther into the room, and one angel with a short pink dress and shorter pink hair and deer like baby blue antlers looks to god questioningly, and he nods. Next thing I know, she dashes down and envelopes me in a hug. I stand stiff, extremely confused, and I notice the nine other Angels looking at me; some giggling, while others look at me apologetically.

The girl unlatches her arms from my neck, and takes a step back. " my name is Suolo, I'm head of earth interaction. It great to finally meet you." I nod hesitantly, and an extremely muscled guy with dark blue styled up hair, and a suit matching with gold buttons stands up. He marches over with a strange coolness that surrounds him like a thick fog. His horns are the same shape as mine, and yellow with black tips. "I apologize for her over energetic personally," he takes my hand and shakes it, "The name is Noct, I assume you know my rank." I nod again and he laughs, "don't talk much do you?"

"Both of you! Leave her be, we have important things to discuss in case you couldn't remember!" A white haired woman yells from her seat, "introductions can take place after this!"
"Thank you Struo," God says bored, "Amare Ukato, you have the horns of the commander of the royal army. I hope you know how important that is to our culture. You must stay in heaven to hone your skills, only after that may you return to earth if you still desire to do so."
"How long do you plan for that to take?! I finally have friends! I... I'm sorry, but I don't want to leave them..."
"Fine, you have a month to say your goodbyes, and the training shouldn't take more than 5 years. If you had more common horns, this wouldn't be an issue, but yours are rare, and heaven simply can't afford to loose you."
I sigh and nod. When I found out what my horns meant when I was 12, I was so excited... I never imagined it could lead to this.

Struo comes to my side, and puts a hand over my shoulder, "This is a lot to take in, I'll bring you back to your room to collect your things. Suolo will take you back to True cross when you are ready." Suolo stands and waves at me excitedly.
"I'll see you in a month Amare, I'm excited to see what you've got!" Noct calls from his chair.

Struo keeps her hands around my shoulder, and we start to head out. Suddenly a blast of light fills the room in front of us. I cover my eyes, until the light dies down. The room goes silent, and I look in front of me. Standing there is Yukio, Rin, and Shura, all looking completely exhausted. Without warning, the three collapse on the floor, without a sound.