Tamer

I forgot to mention, thank you all so much for 1k reads! Please continue to enjoy it, and don't forget to drop a like or comment.

The classroom for advancing tamer skills is about the same size as the last room. In fact, the only difference is that this room has only one desk and chair, which I assume is for the teacher. The teacher is heavily tattooed with incantation circles, and wears a eye patch over his left eye.

Shiemi and Ino both sit on the floor in the center of the room, so I join them, sitting next to Shiemi. "As you have not yet met me, I shall introduce myself." The teacher starts, looking directly at me, "My name is Mr. Neuhaus, upper first class exorcist, doctor, aria, and tamer. I am your Tamer teacher until you graduate."  There was a summoning circle drawn in white chalk on the floor, and he cut his arm to spill blood into it. I watched closely, as I'm going to have to closely imitate the way it appears if I want to keep up my act. A ghoulish canine thing appears nearly the instant Mr. Neuhaus is finished reciting. He strikes his foot on the outside line smudging the line, and this beast vanishes.

"Here's a summoning paper, show me the demon you have contracted." I take the sheet and dig on of my fangs into my thumb, smearing the fresh blood on the paper. "Umbra Vitae!" My small shadow cat appears on my shoulder, and hops to the floor in front of me.
"I'm now going to test it's strength." He summons a creepy disembodied hand, "have your demon attack it."
"Shadow, destroy and come back to my side" the shadow grows in size as I draw more power for him to complete his task. The cat lets out a growl and takes the hand in his mouth, immediately destroying it. Unfortunately, although I am able to draw out more power for the creatures I summon, I'm not sure how to draw it back, so the large beast sits next to me contently. "Alright, obviously it's strong, so I'm going to send all of the demons I have contracted one at a time from weakest to strongest until your demon is not able to destroy one."
"Umbra, destroy each of the demons that man summons."

The cat steps forward, and lets out a furious roar, getting into a fighting stance. Mr. Neuhaus summons the demons one at a time, each on a bit stronger than the last, and my shadow defeats each of them within seconds of their appearance. At this point, the teacher has lost a lot of blood, and I start to worry. I doubt that my shadow will lose, and if the teacher keeps going, he's going to pass out, but I can't change my shadow's orders without him hearing.

I could dismiss it early, but since the shadow hasn't finished it's job, it will cost me a good deal of power. At this point, I'm already pretty drained, from not only performing a 2nd class shadow control spell, but then I drained even more to strengthen it. If I dismiss it, there's a good chance I might pass out, and that would look highly suspicious.

Basically out of options, I stand there hoping Mr. Neuhaus would give up, or at the very least run out of demons soon. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have poured so much power into the shadow, but hindsight is always 20/20. The teacher stumbles a bit, and grips the desk for support, ending his barrage. "Hmmm, I should have started with a much higher level, I honestly expected a far lower class demon. I've gone through all of my extremely low ghouls, but you tore though all of them. Your demon you contracted may very well be up there with Ino's. Impressive Amare." I let out a sigh of relief, and tear the paper, dismissing the cat easily after it had completed it's job.

Ino turns away from me angrily, and Shiemi pays me on the back excitedly, "great job Amare!" She chimes happily.
"Alright, if you're up to it, Amare and Ino, fight each other." I freeze, I seriously doubt I have enough power to  cast the spell again, let alone feed it any of my power. Fudge.
"As if. If she can actually defeat an actually strong demon with that lousy one, then we'll see." Ino scoffs. Well that solves that.

"Okay then, class dismissed I guess, I'll arrange a mission for us next time to test you." He states before slumping into his chair. "Oh, and Sheimi, please help fix me up here."
"Yes sir, let's go Nee!"

I walk out of the classroom, and head back to my dorm, but before I get halfway there, a flash of white light comes from the sky, and Suolo lands delicately on her feet, while Noct lands slightly behind her. Seeing me, Suolo flys over eagerly, and Noct walks calmly.

I'm enveloped in a flying tackle hug, which nearly sends me into the ground, "Hey Amare! Did Ya miss me?"