Confesion

Yukio steadies his glare on his older twin, "you knew she was a demon and you didn't tell anyone?!"
"She's not a demon Yukio!"
"Then how do you explain the horns and tail?!"
"Would you shut up?! I'm right here!" I shout angrily.
"You're right, I should be asking you questions, such as; what the hell are you doing pretending to be human?"
"Same can be asked of you." I spit, anger boiling, "and I am part human! Does that not give me the right to have friends or go to school? You're the spawn of satan himself, and you've been given that right!"

Yukio whips out his guns, his rage taking over every other emotion. "Rin, step back. I'll try not to hurt him."  Rin try's to object, but before he gets the opportunity, I lift him up with shadows, and move him to the corner.

"If you want to fight with weapons, I'll play by your rules." I smile, and unsheathe my knife, I feel my wings rip through Rin's shirt, as they extend behind me. I turn to face Yukio, as he takes aim. "If you truly aren't a demon, thus won't hurt at all." He says calmly, as though he were just telling me what he was getting for dinner.  He fires at me, and although I attempt to avoid it, it strikes me in the shoulder. I let out a scream of agony, if the pain of being shot wasn't enough, it was probably doused in holy water, which stung my skin like acid. I instinctively curl my wing around the left side of my body, "I'm not a demon!" I scream and run at him, my knife poised. I pull myself together last second, with the tip of my blade position right at his chest, the metal lightly touching the fabric. Yukio however, doesn't stop, he takes my moment of weakness and fires into my side. The searing pain is almost unbearable.

Not wanting to break my word with Rin and hurt him, I drop to my knees, my wings enclosing my body in a wall of black feathers. Rin tackles Yukio, pushing him to the floor. Then everything goes dark.

Time skip (obviously)
I open my eyes to see what appears to be Rin's room. I can still feel my wings out, and the pain in my shoulder and side is slowly fading. Rin notice my move, and came over to sit on the floor in front of me. "How are you doing?"
"Well I just got shot, so there's that." I laugh, "um... Where's Yukio?"
"I calmed him down, and asked him to wait for you to explain. It took some persuasion, but he's up in another room."
"Thanks, I'm sorry about all of this."
"Don't be, it's not your fault. I would like to know how you disappeared and reappeared like that."
"It was just a spell. I panicked."
"You can do spells?"
"Yeah, maybe I'll show you some time." I sit up and stretch my wings behind me giving a long yawn.
"I figured it might be uncomfortable having to keep your wings in all the time, and I wanted you to be as comfortable as possible while you rested."
"Thanks, it does feel a lot better with them out," I laugh quietly.
"We should probably go see Yukio if you're ready." He sheaths my knife, and tosses it back to me, and I feel my wings retreat.

I jump off the bed, and follow him down the hall, to another room I haven't seen before. Rin hesitantly knocks on the door before opening it lightly. I see Yukio at the window, his face returned to its normal bored look. He stiffens as we enter, and turns to face Rin and I head on.

"So, explain yourself before I change my mind." He states calmly, readjusting his glasses. I sigh and pull up a chair.
"My mother was an angel in heaven, and fell in love with a human. When it was time for her to be sent to Gehenna, God had mercy on her since heaven is supposed to support love. He instead sent her to Assiah, where she met the man she had fallen in love with. They had me, and my mother died less than a year later. Before she died, my mother took my power from me, and placed it in a beautiful crystal blade. I received the knife, fully finished, on my 12th birthday, as an angel's 12th birthday is a very important one. So whether or not I am part demon, depends on what you classify a demon as. If you think of it as a creature of Gehenna, then I am not, however if you consider it anything banned from heaven, then I suppose I am."
Yukio just sits without a word, and even Rin is sitting quietly.

Yukio finally stands and turns away from me, "I'll keep your secret for now, but if you do so much as harm one of my students, I will report you to the Vatican immediately." I nod slowly,
"Thank you Yukio, I won't break your trust."
"You already have, but I'll do my best not to hold it against you." He says quietly, "how is your shoulder and side?"
"In pain, but nearly healed." He nods,
"Get your self ready for cram school, you slept through most of school. And get yourself cleaned up if you would."

I step outside the room, and Rin follows me out, "I'm sorry about all that Amare."
"It's fine, I'm healing, and Yukio's promised not to tell anyone. Besides, perhaps it's good to have someone higher up in status on my side."