Problems

Seriously guys, I'm getting kinda worried that my story is dying. If you want me to update more often, please comment or pm me to tell me. I know you don't owe me anything, but it would really help me. I love this story, and it's about to get really good, but I've been feeling like its loosing people. Any advice would be really appreciated, thank you all.

Noct strips Suolo off of me, and sets her on her feet. He rolls his eyes, and puts his hand out for me. I shake it nervously, before Suolo signals for me to follow her.

We reach Shura's house, and Noct and I stand back while Suolo eagerly knocks on the door. The door swings open, to reveal an exhausted and grumpy looking Shura. She looks out, and her eyes light up when her eyes meet mine. "Hey Mar and company, come on in." Suolo elbows Noct in the ribs, and whispers "I told you so"

Shura sits on the couch in the living room, and quickly grabs my waist, pulling me into her lap. Meanwhile, Noct politely sits down across my her, and Soulo throws herself onto the cushion next to him. "Now, what's up that you two decided to come pay us a visit?"
"Well, we realized that if we can finally see you up in heaven, it won't be long before the creatures down in Gehenna realize it too. Unfortunately, if they try to take you, they'd be in the right." Noct says with a sigh.
"What do you mean 'they'd be in the right'?"
"Well, Amare's mother, Stella, was a fallen angel. Technically, she should have gone to Gehenna. Not only is Amare her daughter, but she inherited the marks of a fallen angel. Her tail is the tag of a demon, and her stained wings are physical proof of her mother's falling. In his rage over the first falling, God made sure that no amount of power, even his own, could ever undo these signs. Amare, you are by any technical means, a resident of Gehenna."
"I am not a freaking demon, and neither was my mother! She never went to Gehenna, and I won't either!"
"Look, you may not have a choice. We'll do what we can, but it's a really tricky situation! Its extremely likely that they will want a demon with the possibility to become as powerful as the head of the Royal Army. If we don't give you up, it may trigger the war we've long been avoiding, and I don't even want to think about the thousands of lives we would loose."

Sura grabs me tightly in her arms, as I burry my head as close as I can to her chest. "If you won't fight for her, we will. And Noct, you better make damn sure you teach her enough to defend herself." I look up, and see a glitter of determination in Shura's eyes, and turn to see Noct nod his head in agreement. "In light of this, Amare, you'll be staying here with me so that they can't snatch you away in the middle of the night." Shura declares firmly.

"We figure we have about a month before they notice and can get prepared to take you, in the meantime I will teach you all I can." Noct says getting to his feet, "Suolo and I are renting an place nearby. Shura, can you acquire the training dome at the academy after Amare's classes are over."
"Probably"
"Good, we'll begin tomorrow."
"Oh Amare, don't worry about your magic levels after school. I noticed you were low after class today, so tomorrow I'll whip up a little something to restore you before you start training with Noct." Suolo grins.

After the two of them have left, Shura slumps a little in her chair. "Now I got two people playing 'keep away' with Satan." She laughs at her own joke, and lightly kisses my forehead, "I wouldn't let him have you for anything though. You know that, don't you?"
"Yeah, thank you Shura. But trust me, I'd die before I left you again. I love you." I yawn, and Shura picks me up bridal style, and places me on the bed gently. Her smiling face is the last thing I see before drifting off to sleep.