AN: huricane troubles

I know I don't usually do this, but I figured it was only fair to tell you what's going on. I know I haven't updated in quite a while and I'm really sorry for that, but it may be another week or so before I can update. My family and I were in the direct path of hurricane Mathew, so we've had to evacuate. They still aren't letting people back into the city, and I don't know when we can go home. Or the condition we'll find our home in. I'll try to write when I can, but I'm really stressed out right now. I hope you understand.

I know you may be thinking, "but why didn't you update before this? It's been quite a while." I know it has, but I've been really busy. I have this weaving project I haven't finished yet that was due last Monday, I was in a one act play as one of the main characters which ended a few weeks ago, but we're taking it to competition soon, I'm designing for our school fashion show, and I'm a senior in high school which means I'm trying to figure out the whole college thing which is really stressing me out. My school's computer system messed up, and has me marked as a junior, which means all the stuff about college I was supposed to get my junior year never came, and I'm still not getting everything I need for senior year. My life is pretty stressful at the moment, but I'm trying my best to take care of everything so I can get back to writing for you guys.

If you actually took the time to read all that thank you so much, I'll try to get back to you soon. Love you all.