Back Home

I'm now on shura's lap, and she's petting my hair lovingly. While Yukio introduces himself, Rin entertains himself by taking one post it note at a time off the desk, and burning it to ashes before grabbing the next one. It's pretty entertaining for me to watch, but I see Nuntius trying not to look to the side in horror every time the blue flames lick up the side of the paper.

When Yukio is finished, he finally looks to Rin for him to start introducing himself. Rin is on his last post it note, and Yukio gasps, "Rin! What the hell are you doing?" He shrugs,
"Is it my turn?"
Yukio nods and puts his head in his hands.
"My name is Rin Okumura, Amare's first official friend." He smirks, his tail wagging happily behind him.

"Amare, you certainly have made an interesting group of friends."  Nuntius says with a slight laugh. Suolo knocks on the door, before letting herself in. "I've got it from here," she chimes, and Nuntius nods, "Goodbye Amare."

Suolo pops the bubble holding my knife and belt, and tosses the back, "here ya go Amare, can't have the wings out and about on earth can ya?"
"Thank you Suolo." I attach the belt around my waist, and sheath the knife, "ugh, it feels weird having my wings go back inside after so long."
"Geez I can't even imagine if my wings had to do that!" Suolo says sadly, hugging one of her large white wings for emphasis.

"Oh my gosh, I haven't introduced myself! My name is Suolo, the head of Earth interaction."
"My name is Yukio Okumura, Amare's teacher for learning exorcism."
"Rin Okumura, the older twin, and Amare's friend"
"Shura Kirigakure, Amare's girlfriend and weapons instructor."
"Ooooh Amare, who would've thought you'd swing that way?" Suolo taunts playfully. I was holding it together, but her taunting brought the scarlet back to my cheeks.

"Okay, now for the main reason I'm here; After you four went to the room, the Angels still there talked over the previous ruling due to the obviousness of your attachment of your friends. It was decided, much to the discontent of Noct, that after the one month, Noct will train you at True Cross Academy, with three days every month in heaven to see how you have grown. In times of war however, another angel will take over your training. If this is acceptable, I can take the four of you back now." 
I embrace her in a tight hug, "thank you so much Suolo, that's perfect!"
She laughs, "alrighty then", and a portal matching the light blue of Suolo's horns opens below us.

We drop in front of Shura's house, Suolo being the only one who doesn't fall on their ass. Once we get to our feet again, she hugs me goodbye and opens a smaller portal, waving to everyone as she steps through. "That was certainly interesting..." Shura murmurs to herself. I nod, and she scoops me into her arms bridal style, "I'm glad to have you back Mar. You guys can go, see you tomorrow."
"Sorry Rin, I'll see you tomorrow, thanks for coming to save me."
"Okay, see ya Amare."

Shura closes the door behind us with her foot, and flops tiredly onto the couch. "You're staying here tonight."
"Shura I have to get back to my room, I have a roommate you know."
"That wasn't a question Mar, I missed you. Not to mention ol' four eyes asked me to keep an eye on you." I sigh and rest my head on her chest, her hands looped around my back making it difficult to move much farther. I smile contently, feeling the gentle rise and fall of her chest, and nuzzle my face between her breasts trying to find a comfortable spot.

I wake up entangled in Shura's arms. The two of us are lying on the couch snuggled together like our lives depended on it. I attempt to worm my way out of her grip to check the time, but the motion only causes her arms to tighten around my torso. I notice that my bra is on the floor beside the couch, and immediately panic, making sure that was the only article of clothing not on my body. At this point, there are only two possible options, Shura took it off to make me more comfortable while I slept, or... Well... I'm just hoping it's the first option.

Shura moves a bit, groaning as she stretches out, and I immediately pretend to be asleep. She setts my head lightly on the pillow, and sits up. She slides my bra straps onto each arm under my shirt, and without lifting my shirt at all, successfully clips it in the back. I hear her footsteps get quieter, and open my eyes tentatively.

When I sit up, she comes back with two bowls of cereal. "Eat up Mar, we've got to go soon." I groan lazily, taking a spoon full of fruity Cheerios as Shura grabs my uniform from the table, "here, I even washed it for you."
"Where do you want me to change?"
"Well, right here would be nice, but you can you into my room if you really want to."
"I'm too lazy to move, so don't look for a second."
She shrugs, and turns to her breakfast as I set mine down and begin to get changed.

When I'm ready she automatically uncovers her eyes with out me telling her, which is extremely suspicious, but at the same time, kinda expected. I finish eating and she wordlessly takes our bowls. I slide my hoodie over my head, and start to wrap my tail around my chest with a groan. Shura comes up behind me, and grabs my tail, earning a startled squeal from me. "You know, it's kinda sad that you have to put your tail away, it's adorable."
"It's also sensitive, so I'd appreciate if you don't grab it like that." Shura strokes it gently,
"Aww I'm sorry poor little tail."
I roll my eyes, and lace up my boots, while Shura continues to pet it lightly.
"Alright, time to go, I don't plan to be late today."