Chapter 19

I like Harry.

I like Harry.

Before I could even leave the room to go find the person I like, Liam's muscular body tackles me to the ground screaming while Louis, is sitting on Liam's bed laughing his ass off.

"Liam get off of me!" I scream at him.

"ZAYN LIKES HARRY AHHHH!!" Liam screams and shakes his head joyfully.

I couldn't help myself, but laugh.

"I've been waiting for this day!" Liam shrieks.

I shake my head. Why does everyone see me and Harry together when I was dating Niall?

Harry was just a friend, well I didn't even know to be honest.

Liam finally gets off of me and gives me a hand as he springs me up. I quickly clean my ass while Liam puts his hands on my shoulder.

"I'm so proud of you" He whispers.

"Umm, what you mean" I ask curious.

"You and Harry, we all seen it" Liam drags his hand towards Louis and himself.

"And might I just add, Jace thought you guys were already dating" Louis says and he chuckles at the end.

I roll my eyes and look back at Liam.
I push Liam's hand off my shoulder and take a seat on my bed as both of them look at me.

Do I have something on my face?

Are there bats in the cave?

I quickly look down feeling awkward, why are they staring at me?

"Um, why are you guys looking at me?" I state the obvious.

"Because we're waiting for you to say something about you and Harry, duhh" Louis rolls his eyes as Liam sits down.

"Well what am I suppose to say?" I raise my eyebrow at them.

"Did you guys kiss!"

"Yeah OMG did you guys?" Louis blurts out.

I gape at them for there childish act. I was dating Niall I would never do that.

"No fuck, shit I was dating Niall"

Both of them roll there eyes.

Wow, did they actually think I would kiss Harry?

"So go talk to Harry, here I have his phone number" Louis takes out his phone showing me Harry's number but I push it back towards him shaking my head.

"I already have his phone number"

"Oooooo" Both Louis and Liam say it to each other dramatically then looking at me.

I slightly blush as I shake my head.

"You guys are such fags"

"Fags that can hook you up with Harry" Liam smirks.

"Didn't you have class?" I raise an eyebrow at Liam. He's not the type to skip class.

"I had it in the morning I'm off for the rest of the day." I nod my head as I open out mini fridge and take a water bottle out as I take two gulps.

"Someone's thirsty" Louis quickly mumbles to Liam but I'm quick to hear it and throw my water bottles cap lid at him.

"Bitch" I mutter.

"So call Harry" Liam encourages.

"What, what if he's busy?"

"I just finished talking to him before seeing you at the park. Me and him had class together, it was out last class for the day" Louis says as anger rushes threw me. Louis and Harry having class together?