Chapter 8

(Heyyy, Okay guys just a little waring this chapter you could say is a little emotional but it's gets better so keep reading hope you will enjoy)

Zayn couldn't believe that Harry wrote down the same thing, Zayn didn't even want to admit himself that he wrote such a thing in his dairy about someone he hardly even knows. He was writing about how much fun yesterday was at the park then just happen to start witting about him.

Zayn looked around the room and saw everyone putting away their diary in their bag and getting ready to leave class. Zayn eyes stop on Harry's back where the beautiful mop of hair was, then the bell suddenly rang sending all the students out the door to their next class. Zayn followed Harry out of the class and down the hall. While Zayn was walking down the hall he thought about having to get answers about all of the questions he wrote down a couple of minutes ago and without thinking Zayn strangled Harry's waist and dragged him in the janitors closet beside them.

Once Harry was dragged in he felt a flow of heat fill his body by being touch by someone, and his palm started to sweat seeing himself in a dark room."Who is this-" Harry stopped mid sentence once the light flicked on

"Zayn!" Harry yelled witch caused Zayn to place his hand on Harry's mouth to him keep quiet.

"Shh, keep your voice down" Harry took in a deep breath then nodded.
Harry lay his hand on Zayn's arm singling Zayn to remove it from his mouth. Zayn obligated and did so.

"Harry" Zayn whispered in the small room filled with janitor related stuff.

"Zayn, why am I in here?" Harry looked into Zayn's eyes.

"Because Harry, we need to talk" Harry felt an unwelcoming shiver run down his spine. He didn't know if he should be happy or worried.

Harry saw how Zayn looked down at his feet "What do we need to talk about" Harry asked placing two of his fingers under Zayn's chin making him look at Harry.

"Harry I-I saw what y-you wrote in the diary" Harry removed his fingers from Zayn's chin. Harry tired to comprehend everything. He saw it. He saw everything. He saw what I think about everyday. "Harry, it's alright if you did it, you don't have to be shy, cause I wrote down the same thing too Harry"

That's when Harry froze and felt relived that it wasn't only him who feels this. "Then what does this mean Zayn, I wrote down how I feel these past few days, I never even knew I was writing it down, it just happen"

"Harry it's alright, to be honest I never really admitted it before until today, i never felt this way before" Zayn felt happy for finally getting that off his chest.

"I never felt this way before too Zayn" Harry met those brown eyes. "What is this, what does this mean?"

"That's what I am afraid to know" Zayn broke the gaze and looked down at his feet.

"Then lets see where this feeling takes us, let-"

"Harry" Zayn interrupted him. "I dragged you in here for a reason, the problem is that I don't wanna see where this takes us"

"Zayn, b-but why?" Harry pleaded.

"I just can't Harry, I don't want to see what happens" Zayn looked down at his feet afraid to say something that is not only gonna break his heart but Harry's too.

"We can't be friends anymore Harry" Harry looked up at Zayn feeling himself on the edge of breaking down in tears. "We can't see each other anymore, we can't talk anymore, I want you to stop thinking about me-"

"What! Stop it Zayn just stop no you can't do this Zayn" Harry felt his eyes water up and saw that Zayn still never looked up, was he about to cry and is he as sad as I am? Harry thought to himself.