Chapter 5

Zayn woke up at 6:30am for his first class. He was ready for lesson. Ready to see who he has in each of his classes. Ready to see how actual collage life was, and to see how big were the rooms, or to see if the teachers were actually mean like in the movies.

Sunday went by fast. Zayn woke up like any other day, got dressed, took a shower, texted Niall and then started to gather his stuff for the first day witch would be the next day. Zayn wasn't always the hard worker. In High School he would always slack off and ditch class and look threw the tiny window at a beautiful girl. A girl who changed Zayn's life, who Zayn fell for. He now knew what loved meant because of her, and knew that you could do anything for your loved ones. That's why Zayn didn't care about work. He was In fact very intelligent, but didn't feel like showing it when she came in his life.
Once Zayn was off the bed he first went to wake up his friend, the friend that was always there for him when she wasn't there, when she wouldn't care for him like he did, when she wouldn't go to school some days to torture Zayn to not see her face, when she was seen with somebody else, seen with another boy. Zayn had a struggle to wake up Liam, the deep sleeper. Zayn had no choice so he decided to jump on him and screen in his ear, because Zayn wasn't gonna be late for his first classes because of his lazy friend.

"Get up!!" Liam then rolled off the bed in fright seeing someone on him. Once Liam recovered, he got up and started to scream back at Zayn.

"What the fuck Zayn!"

"I was trying to wake you up idiot, it's Monday our classes start in a hour."

"What, oh shit! You could've woke me up earlier."

"It's 6:30 I woke you up really early because I know you aren't ready."

"Oh yeah cause of that, thanks."

"Whatever, but don't think I am gonna help you."

"Fuck you." Liam pointed his middle finger out at the older lad in front of him.

"You go use the shower first, I don't want you to fall asleep while I am in there."

"Then what you gonna do?"

"Anything but be stupid and fall asleep."

"You are an asshole you know that right." Zayn simply rolled his eyes while Liam got his clothed to wear for today. Once Liam entered the washroom Zayn went to their closet and decided on simple black jeans and a white shirt. While Zayn waited Liam to get out he quickly texted Niall hoping that they end up being in a class together. That's when it hit him. She goes here. What if they end up in the same class? What if she, Niall and himself be in a class together. Niall detested her from the start, and now knowing that she intends the same school as them, will not end up great. Zayn pushed those thoughts out of his head. He couldn't let her get in his head again. This is collage, a new year, a time where he could change who he is and become a better person.

Zayn heard the the click sound of the washroom door and quickly entered the steamed up washroom and not looking back. Once the hot water hit Zayn he instantly let it clear his head from her and Niall. Though while Zayn was emptying his head, he swear he saw green eyes at the back if his head, breaking threw his recent thoughts. Zayn didn't know what to do so let the green eyes win the battle and then figured the green eyes belong to the one and only, Harry Styles. His thought were brought back to the night Harry pinned him up. 

Zayn came out of the shower because seeing his finger tips turning into old people wrinkly skin, and wrapped a towel around his waist. Once Zayn placed the shirt over his body reviling some of his tattoos threw the thin layer of the white shirt he styled his hair, then unwrapped the towel and put on his black skinny jeans. When Zayn finished brushing his teeth he heard someone knock in the door.