Chapter 33

Harry pushes me on my stomach as soon as I finish undressing. I feel his dïck go in me. Harry instantly starts moving in and out in a fast moving motion . I let out a couple moan just like he is. He told me that he wanted to do something to me this time. And well, I let him. I put my hands on either sides of my chest giving him a better position to do his thing. But so far, he is doing a great job. Harry stops for a minute re-positioning himself before he gets back to doing his thing. I start moaning random things out load. I mentally take a note to my self, letting my self know to make sure Harry gets his chances to take in control of our sex more. That's exactly how these days been. Just having sex. We've done it in Harrys dorm, my dorm, the shower, the washroom counter and the janitors closet. But today, we were close by to Harrys dorm so we rushed in here as soon as possible. So yea, I guess we both are sex crazy.

After a few minutes, I could feel my own dïck erecting making me feel un comfortable.

"Harry." I moan out trying to get his attention.

"Its okay stay tight for a few more seconds. Im almost there." I bend my legs letting my knee rest on the bed. Harry quickly goes in me as he releases him self. I hear Harry letting out a sigh as takes him self out of me. I turn around seeing Harry wipe the sweat from his forehead as he pulls on his boxer. I quickly put my boxer on my self along with my jeans. I sit on the bed shirtless, while I calling Harry.

"Babe, aren't you gonna come here?" I question smirking. Harry blushes leaving his shirt on the ground as he strides towards me. I tug on Harrys hand pulling him onto my lap. He lets out a low chuckle. I wrap my arms around him while shoving my face in the crook of his neck. "You know, I should let you take the lead more often."

"Really?" Harry says in his low sexy voice.

"Yea. You were great. Such a turn on." I whisper the end making Harry gasp. This time I laugh while I start tickling Harry. Harry starts laughing trying to push his way out. "Stop moving before I take you dow right here." I smirk while Harry gasp, again. Harry tries stifling his laugh but soon fails. "Looks like I'm gonna take the lead." I smirk trying to pull Harrys pants down. Harrys quickly ducks below me and escapes my hold. I look up at him as he grabs his shirt pulling it on.

"I have class you idiot." Harry pulls his shirt on while I grab mine, pouting.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" Harry sighs. I know how much he hates it when I stand out side arriving extra early. He thinks its babyish. But I find it cute. And plus, I like to show people that he's mine.

"Zayn you have to stop doing that." Harry crosses his arm playfully. I start pouting again like a baby. "Fine, fine but just this once." Harry sigh disapprovingly as I have my mini dance.  Harry suppresses his smile as he grabs his bag, kissing me before he leaves the room. Shortly after,I grab my phone before I also leave the room before Niall shows up.

I could tell Harry thinks that I only want to go pick him up from his class because I still believe that Jacob might come back. Well he could we never know. I know that he left to McMaster Uni. But I still have this feeling like he might come and, I push those thoughts away shaking my head. When I arrive to my dorm, I open the door while lying on my bed. Me and Harry are going so well and I want nothing to come in between us again. We obviously went threw a lot of bumpy roads and I don't want that to happened again. Our sex seems to be the way, how we communicate. Yea I know, weird.

Last week when Harry left class while talking to some dark hair kid. While laughing and chatting together. I got to admit, I was jealous. But that all lead up to hard core, angry sex. I knew Harry enjoyed it, but I felt like I hurt him so I don't want that to happened again.

"What up Zayn." I snap my head to the side seeing Liam stride out of the washroom causally with his hair all styled up nicely.

"Ouu, look what we have here." I get up while looking at him blush. "Well spill the beans! Where are you going." Liam and I let out a low chuckle while he scratches the back of his neck, biting his lip.