Chapter 6

Why? Why does this keep happing?
Zayn kept on thinking about over and over while pacing towards the table.

"Zayn where were you." Niall stood up and gave Zayn a big hug making Harry drop his head down low.

"Sorry I went back to the dorm."

"Why would you go, I thought you wanted to never miss class from now on." Liam asked.

"Um yeah, see I-I just didn't wanted to go to my other class, you know how much I hate chemistry."

"Oh yeah because you would always look at Elena when she was at chemistry" Louis said making Liam laugh.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, how was your class babe?" Zayn questioned Niall.

"Yeah it went by good but I don't have any of my classes with you so far."

"It's alright Nialler, I will come by your dorm after all our classes are done, how does that sound."
And for some reason Harry wanted to speak up saying that, that idea was really good meaning that Harry would be able to see Zayn more.

"Yes, yes! That sounds great" Niall said.

"Awesome, so after my last class today I will stop by"

"Ok thanks babe"

After a while all of the lads started to eat their lunch in a comfortable silence, but Zayn saw how Harry was so quiet, he wonder why?

"So you know the park near by here, yeah so I was wondering do you wanna play soccer after class?" Jace suggested.

"Soccer, hey Niall you love soccer don't you, and you too Louis" Liam explained.

"Yeah that sounds good, ok so after last class who's up?" Louis asked.

"Um I am not much of a soccer player." Harry spoke up after everyone said 'yes' excited for later on today.

"Why not?" Zayn said meeting the green eyes.

"It's j-just I never actually played it before I was never Interested in it before." Harry answered.

"Wow, so what did you play?" Jace questioned.

"Basketball"

"Oh it's alright we will let you play defence." Niall said.

"Thanks."
Once the bell the bell rang signalling lunch was done, Zayn quickly pecked Niall on the lips and stopped in front of the lunch doors and looked back giving the pale, taller lad a smile. Zayn had no idea why he did, all he knew was that his body wasn't gonna be satisfied him leaving the room without looking back. Zayn left the building going to the 4th building for his art class excited for the soccer match that will be held in few hours.

When Harry saw Zayn give his bright smile with his tongue pushed against his teeth and his eyes crinkle up, he felt a big turn in his stomach and for some reason that he didn't know why? Harry also kept on questioning in his head why was this happening? Why would this weird type of feeling always happen to both Zayn and himself ? Why would he feel so shy around him? And how he felt so mad when Zayn didn't get to sit beside him during their class this morning. But why would he feel this way? Was the question pondering around Harry's head while going to his history class. Harry In fact was very excited for the soccer game today, if Zayn ended up being on the other team or his own team will still be fun for him.

Zayn waited un patiently for his class to be over. When the bell rang Zayn ran to his other class and felt a bit angry seeing Harry was not sitting on any of the chairs. Zayn waited and waited until his bald history teacher would shut up. Zayn was glad when he finally stepped back and turned on the projector telling the students to take notes. Zayn took out another notebook he packed and quickly took 3-5 notes on each slide. When the bell rang Zayn rushed out of the class and left the building going to his dorm. Once Zayn entered his dorm he remember that he promised Niall he will meet him after his last class then decided not to since their already gonna see each other for the game and quickly texted that to Niall. Zayn felt a little sad because not only did he wanted to see Niall after class today he also wanted to see another certain lad but not wanting to admit it yet even though knowing he secretly already has. When Zayn started to put on basketball shorts and putting a blue sleeveless shirt on he saw Liam entering the room.