Chapter 37

Harry POV

I lie down on my bed exhausted. I cover my eyes from the sun with my elbow on top of my eyes. I try to even my breathe by huffing in and out. I just couldn't believe that I yet again almost had a conversation with Zayn. The thing that I was trying to avoid the most. After a few minuets of silence, I hear a click of a door opening. I quickly sit up to see who it is.

"Oh, sorry, where you sleeping?" Leo ask me exiting the washroom with a towel around his waist with his blonde hair dripping.

"No, I was just, never mind." I shake my head getting up. Leo nods his head while getting out some clothes from the closet. Leo has been my new roommate for a while, so he knows what to do. "I'm just gonna go out if you don't mind." I say really wanting to go out.

"Not at all, have fun." I nod my head opening the door. When I exit my dorm, I see a tall tanned boy walking away as I felt my heart stop as my body goes numb. I quickly turn around, tearing my eyes away as I pick up my paste walking the other way.

"Hey! Harry wait up." I stop in place feeling my hands starting to sweat. I don't want to talk to him at all. I can barely even say his name after all those weeks I was just numb. I didn't want to turn around, but the other part of me won and fought for me to turn around. I face him confused, not saying anything at all.

"Hey Harry, long time no see." I nod my head still not speaking. We stood in silence for bit. If there wasn't the sound of the other people in the hall shuffling around, this silence, would've been really awkward. More than it already is. I didn't want to break he silence, so I waited till he did. I kept looking at the ground, or past him, behind me, anywhere but his eyes.

Abruptly, I felt his warm finger go under my chin, lifting it up. When my face was up, I kept my eyes glued to the people behind him. "Harry look at me." He whispers. I take in a deep intake of breathe before letting my eyes meet his.

I saw pain and fear threw his eyes. I couldn't look at any longer, it almost seemed like he had cried slightly a while ago. I quickly look away feeling my own throat tighten. "Hey, it's okay, cmon." To my surprise, he grabs my hands leading me out of the hall. I felt the similar warmth of his skin against mine. I felt confused and almost happy about now. Zayn and me start walking out side. Ever since the wheatear got better, I see a lot of people either always in the park, going to their car or just heading to class.

Me and Zayn walk past the park as we enter the forest. The forest was quiet, it was slightly colder, but still nice. I herd a lot of birds chirping, reminding me of how much I love spring. I stepped on a lot of twigs and whatnot threw out the walk, making me slow down a bit here and there. I hoped I wasn't bothering Zayn, or annoying him, I kept thinking.

After me and Zayn exited the forest, we were met by a lake. The lake we came to on our first proper date. Zayn turns around and looks at me in the eye. He slowly rubs my cheek with the back of his hand.

"Come." He whispers as I follow him near the lake. Zayn lets go of my hand and sits down with his legs slightly apart. He gestured for me to sit in the space between his leg. I was instantly reminded of the times we did this in our dorm. I stand there decided weather or not to sit down there. I quickly give up and sit down between his legs. I shuffle around getting comfortable before I slowly rest my head on his chest. Zayn reacts instantly and puts his arm around my body.

"I miss this." Zayn mumbles against my ears. He slowly then kisses the part just below my earlobe.

"Zayn." I say moving away from his touch. Zayn lets out a whimper before pulling me back.

"I'm sorry Harry. It's just." Zayn huffs out.

"It's just what?" I ask saying it just barely above a whisper.

"It's just Harry, I'm sorry for everything." He rest his chin on my shoulder. "I'm just such a dïck and I miss you like crazy." Zayn admits. I break into a small smile, loving to hear those words fall from his lips.

"I miss you too Zayn." I reply meaning it.

"Harry, I-I miss us." I sit forward and turn around facing Zayn.

"Zayn, I don't know what to say." I actually had no idea what on earth I can say to that. I do miss us, a lot, but I still feel like what if Zayn repeats his moves?

"Harry," he scoots forward. "You don't have to think, just say what ever is on your mind. I-I can take it."

"You wanna get back together?" The words came out on its own like Zayn asked.

Zayn looks down at the grass breaking some pieces before talking. "Yea." I nod my head breaking into a small smile. And once again, I said something without thinking threw. Just like Zayn asked.

"I don't want you to ignore me."

Zayn shakes his head and places both of his hands on either sides of my cheeks.

"Harry, I swear I will never ignore you. I have no idea what got in me....that time. But I swear to you Harry, I'll never ever do that." I looked into Zany's lustful eyes, believing what he was saying. "I love you Harry." Zayn whispers.

Without thinking, I crash my lips against Zayn's. I kiss him harshly. Zayn, gladly kisses me back passionately. I felt the familiar type of heat go threw us while I feel my self blushing while the butterfly's awaken from their slumber. Zayn pushes me back on the ground as he strangles on top of me. Zayn then retrieves his lips from mine and starts on my neck while I whisper, "I love you too Zayn."

(Oh god my shit, the book is done! Sorry if this chapter is short, the epilogue will be up soon. Thanks for everyone who read this and voted and commented. It meant A LOT to me. And sorry for me being so unorganized lol. It's just that each chapter I write on the spot and don't plan out anything. LOL I know, but yea. Hoped all you guys enjoyed the book!)