Chapter 3

Zayn quickly pushed those thought out of his head and knocked on the dorm room 278.

Zayn waited there until shortly after Niall opened the door.

"Zayn!"

"Niall!" Zayn said while hugging his boyfriend.

"Good to see you Zaynie."

"Nice to see you too Nialler."

"So we have like 20 minuets to spear until we're gonna go to the gym and I told Liam to meet us In front of the gym doors and bring Louis along." Zayn said while letting go of Niall and sitting on one of the beds.

"Yeah and is it ok if I bring my roommate along."

"Yeah sure, but where is he." Zayn said while looking around the room.

"He is in the washroom." Zayn quickly nodded his head and looked up at Niall and patted his thigh singniling Niall to come.

Niall quickly oblige and sat on Zayn's lap.

"I missed you, so much." Zayn whispered while rubbing his nose against Niall's neck witch caused goosebumps to immediately rise on Niall's skin.

"I missed you too babe."

Soon Zayn snapped his head up and saw a taller lad exiting the washroom. Zayn gaze then immediately fell on those green eyes. Zayn didn't bother dropping his gaze when he saw those perfect curls bounce up and down as he stepped out of the washroom. When Zayn was about to drop his mouth wide open when he was looking up and down this taller lad,
Zayn was snapped out of his thoughts when Niall quickly stood up.

Therefore on the other end of the room when Harry was in the washroom he heard voices out side of the washroom and thought it would probably be Niall's boyfriend the one Niall won't stop talking about. Once Harry opened the door and stepped out his eyes instantly laid on beautiful brown - chocolate eyes. Who ever was this lad was so good looking Harry thought to himself. He had perfect cheekbones and those brown - chocolate eyes and how is hair was style in a perfect quiff-

Harry was soon snapped out of his thought when Niall stood up and introduced Zayn.

"So Harry this is my boyfriend Zayn, Zayn babe this is my roommate Harry."

Zayn then got up and walked right in front of Harry and meeting those green eyes again and pulling his hand out to greet him.

"Nice to meet y-you Harry." Zayn said and for some reason Zayn felt millions of butterfly in his stomach once Harry laid contact on his touch.

"Nice t-to meet you too Zayn."

"So lads since you guys met lets go to the gym so we don't miss the assembly." Niall spoke quickly.

"Yeah. Zayn said while rubbing the back of his neck and taking a few steps back feeling  the air between Zayn and Harry growing thicker by the second.

"Yeah sure lets go." Harry said then opening the door for both Zayn and Niall and closing the door behind him. Later when the three lads started to walk out of the building and to another one and standing in front of the gym doors seeing Liam, Louis and another lad that seemed around there age.
"Hey Louis." Zayn said as soon as he spotted him.

"Hey Zayn, hey Niall meet my roommate Jace, I thought it wouldn't bother you guys if I brang him along." Louis pointed at the brown haired boy.

"Yeah it's cool." Zayn said while shaking Jace's hand.

"Yeah so this is Harry, my roommate." Niall quickly introduced Harry witch made everyone say a quick 'hello'.

"Okay so now since we know everyone lets get inside before they lock us out." Louis joked while opening the door for everyone to get inside. The lads went to the back row of the gym because not really wanting to pay attention to anything that was gonna be said during the assembly. Once everyone settled in and all the students giving there attention up at the front, a large man who wore a white button up shirt and topped it off with a light brown cardigan with black dress pants started to talk.

"Hello fellow students that came here to Toronto University, I Mr.Paul will like to say-"

And with that Zayn started to get bored and stopped paying attention thinking this assembly will be about honouring who ever participated in the staff and shit. Zayn then suddenly felt being stared down at and looked around the big gym only seeing either people quietly chatting to each other, exiting the gym doors to just probably forget about this presentation, or actually paying attention. That's when Zayn got an idea of leaving the gym and not having to really pay attention, then re-thinking about it because of his gaze landing on those familiar green eye staring into his own brown - chocolate eyes. Zayn then quickly took this time to look at this younger lad, he saw how messy yet beautiful those curls were and how quite those dimples were every time he would talk, and how much Zayn just wanted to dig his fingers threw them. Zayn also noticed those irresistible pink lips were and, ohh how he thought if those would be connected to his-

Zayn then noticed how Niall patted his shoulder trying to get attention.
"Bored?" Niall questioned.

"Yeah when is this gonna end. " Zayn said while rolling his eyes.

"Won't be that long babe."

Zayn then quickly went on a search for those perfect green eyes but ended up failing seeing him paying attention. What a goody-goody Zayn thought.

"Thank you all for your cooperation in joining us in Toronto University, see you guys on Monday for your first classes." Mr.Paul said while leaving off the stage and sending the students rushing out of the doors.

"Zayn." Niall said.

"Yeah what's up."

"I am gonna go to my dorm and un pack my stuff if you wanna come-"

"Oh it's alright that reminds me I also have to start un packing and stuff." Zayn said quickly interrupting Niall.

"Okay then text you tomorrow babe." Niall said while quickly peking Zayn's lips and leaving out of one of the gym doors.
That's when Zayn quickly spotted Liam, Louis and Jace standing in a corner having a conversation. Zayn decided to go join them and once he got there he saw big light brown curls bouncing up and down coming toward him. That's when Zayn instantly felt butterfly's all over his stomach.

"Uh Z-Zayn have you see um Niall." Harry said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"U-uh yeah he, he went to his dorm t-to start un packing and stuff."

"Ok t-thanks." Harry said turning around and leaving.

Zayn felt a little bit disappointed seeing the boy leave. But why should he? 

( thnx for reading hope you enjoyed)