Chapter 34

I didn't know how to tell Harry. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, not at all. I start having seconds thoughts about this. Would this be right? Yea of course. Should I wait till tomorrow? I don't think so, the sooner the better. I nod to my self after that small discussion, with my self. I get up form Harrys warmth and work my way around the bed to put my cloths back on. Harry also gets up from the bed, mirroring my actions.

"So, like what happen?" Harry ask while doing the buckle of his belt. I look back while sitting on the the bed, shirtless.

I sigh watching Harry sitting on the other side of the bed, shirtless. "Harry-"

"Its okay Zayn, what ever it is I wanna hear it."

I nod my head agreeing. "It was Elena." I look at him, carefully watching his expression. Nothing seemed to change from his face, had he already expected it? Had he already knew? "Harry." I say, grabbing his attention. Harry hums back in response. I get up from the bed moving to the other side of the bed where Harry was. I sit next to him putting one arm around him, as he leans in me. I rub his arm as I kiss him on his head. Harry pushes up from my reach to look at my face.

"Tell me. What about her?" My lip forms a straight line. I sigh.

"She said she wanted me-" Harry gets up, letting go of me. He starts pulling on the roots of his hair, frustradly. "Harry," I try.

"She wanted you to sleep with her?" Harrys face is red when he looked at me as he spoke. I get up from the bed, not shocked but pissed.

"No! Harry maybe if you let me speak I can tell you what actually happen!" I raise my voice. "You always do this." I shake my head disapprovingly. Harry has gone silent standing there without saying anything. I look at him for a while. Harry doesn't say anything so I slowly tug on his arm bringing him on the bed to sit like before. I let go of him so we sit next to each other with no type of contact. The awkwardness in the room seemed to had raised a notch. I sigh out, cooling my self down. "Harry, she said she wanted to be with me. Nothing else I swear. I love you and only you." I put one of my arm around Harry reassuring him. I smile to myself feeling Harry relax against my touch.

~~

I close my dorm room door behind me as I sit on my bed. I drop my head low having my hands go in my face. I sigh and make my self at peace with the silent. I feel relief knowing that me and Harry discussed everything threw out dinner. Even though it was in the cafeteria.....it still worked. What I cant stop thinking about is what Harry had told me.....I shake it away. Right now isn't a time tithing about that. I get up from the bed and grab my bag, placing all my books in there. I go threw the side table to grab my agenda where I write down whats due on what day. I had to turn around hearing the door slam. My eyes go wide seeing Liam and Louis enter the room, making out. I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say honestly. All I did was stand there. Almost laughing at how strange to see them together. Threw out the room, you can only hear the loud moans of theirs. When Liam moves down to Louis neck, I was about to say 'Hey' to stop them from going any further in front of me. Instead of that, Liam saw me as he pulled away from Louis.

"Zayn!" Liam says while Louis and him move away from each other. I look at both of them, blushing intensely. Both go their faces red as a tomato. "Im so sorry." Liam starts mumbling apologizes.

I shake my head stopping him, "Its okay." I pick up my bag walking to the door slightly pushing past them. I turn around looking at both of them. I couldn't help but let my face break into a huge grin. "You go guys." I say as I open the door walking down the hall. I actually felt happy for them. But it made me think, what happen to Anastasia? I start walking down the hall and stop in my tracks seeing Niall.