Chapter 7

Zayn then quickly jogged to his dorm room while Harry went the other way to his dorm. While Zayn was running he couldn't get the raspy voice out of his head. Zayn ran down the path towards the building to his dorm. He felt happy after the conversation for some reason, he couldn't get him out of his head. Once Zayn entered his dorm he instantly regretted it.

"Hey Zaynie, how was Harry?" Liam came out of the washroom, sliding on the floor with his socks on.

"How you know?"

"I am Liam Payne, I know everything that happens to you"

"What if I wasn't with Harry"

"I know you were" Liam glared at Zayn seriously.
"I saw you with him sitting on the bench" Liam spoke again.

"Yeah we were just talking"

"You guys were talking, hah told you, you were with him" Liam sat on the bed.
"So what you talk about"

"Wow, first you took that easily"

"How did you think I would have taken it?" Liam looked confused.

"I don't know, you screaming at me for being right"

"Zayn, ohh Zayn there is no need for that because I knew you were already talking to him, why would I scream, and Zayn I told you I saw you two together and can I say you guys were sitting very close together!"

"No we weren't!"

"Say what ever you need to say, so what did you guys talk about?"

"You don't need to know"

"Yes I do, I am your roommate, your best friend so I don't see why you shouldn't tell me"

"Uhh fine"

"Omigod really?!!"

"Yeah you would've gotten out of me sooner or later"

"Well glad you took the right chose, now start talking "

"Okay, so basically he just came over to me and I asked him if he was straight -"

"You asked oh my god what he say, what he sayy" Liam screamed.

"If you let me fucking explain then maybe yes, I would tell you what he said" Zayn rolled his eyes at his friend.

"Okay start talking"

"Alright where was I, yes so I asked him if he was straight and he said that he wasn't he -

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YES YES YES" Liam screamed again but this time even louder.

"Liam, God keep quiet, and stop interrupting me, let me speak then you could scream and shout all you want" Liam nodded his head ready to scream when Zayn would be done.
"Okay so once I asked he said no, he said he was bi just like me, then he asked about you guys and I was like that you know you guys are like straight except Niall, he is gay" Zayn sat down on the other bed.
"And Liam can I ask you something"

"Yeah sure as long as you let me scream as much as I want after when your done"

"Yes, I said you could"

"Awesome, okay tell me what you wanna know"

"What happen between you and Danielle just asking you know if you don't wanna -"

"Zayn it's fine, you tell me all your stuff it's alright it's time to talk about it" Liam took a deep breath.
"Well during the summer vacation we barely talked, she was always busy and when I wanted to call her she would never answer. She would say she would talk later, but later was like never. I texted ever week if she wanted to meet up but I will still get the same response 'I am busy' or 'can't talk.' She never took Intrust in our relationship. So I broke up with her" Liam explained.