Epoligue

(Warning:
Explicit sexuality )
Zayns POV

I exit from Calvin Klein sighing deeply. My head was killing me, my back was hurting and my legs were sore. I could barely even manage to walk to my car. Thankfully, when I get in my car, I start relaxing while closing my eyes. I concentrated on my breathe while slowly rubbing my temples. Working at a clothing store is fantastic especially like Calvin Klein, but the thing is, the complains you can get from people. I shake my head while starting the engine as I wait for the car to warm up. It's January out here in Toronto now, so the snow is still piled up and the wind is more stronger now. However, it won't last long since tomorrow is the first day of February, also Harry's birthday.

I put the car on drive mode as I start heading towards my apartment that's not so far away. I turned off the radio knowing my head is still pounding like crazy. When I get to my apartment, I park the car in the parking lot as I quickly jog to the entrance of the building before freezing up. I walk down the hall and quickly take the elevator. I take in a deep breathe while I rub my temples, again. When I hear the annoying click sound go out, singling the elevator door is open, I gradually step out walking to my door. I stand out side of it quickly fishing out my keys and un-locking the door. When I manage to get the door open, I see Harry on the couch lying down with his arms all spread out, one of his legs almost touching the ground and the other on the couch. His hair all long with some strands on his face, with his mouth slightly open as soft snored escape from it. I smile to my self seeing him sleeping on the couch looking so adorable. I look at the clock that's hung above the wall right before the entrance to the kitchen and see that it's 10:35pm. I sigh again while taking off my shoes and my jacket that's all covered up with light flakes of snow that slowly are melting away since I am inside. I walk towards Harry putting my left arm underneath his legs and my  right arm underneath his back. I then pick him up walking to our room. Harry was kinda heavy since, well he is tall. When I get to our room I place him on the bed and put the blanket on top of him. Harry instantly got into a comfy position as he starts snoring again. I grin at him, watching him fall asleep was always the best.

~~

I pace around the apartment making sure everything was in place. I double check mines and Harry's room, making sure it was locked. I go to the centre of our apartment and see everything in place just how I liked it. The walls were covered up in streamers as well as balloons. I stare at the balloons for a few seconds. Did it look to kiddish? I shook my head, Harry loves balloons. I quickly pace to the kitchen and check the refrigerator making sure all the food I had order were still all there. I then sigh as I sit down on the couch in front of the T.V. I just hoped that Harry would have a great time.

To my luck, I herd a knock at the door. "ITS LIAM AND LOUIS, OPEN UP PAL." I chuckle slightly hearing them at the door while pounding really hard on it. I get up and open the door. Behind the door was well, Liam and Louis. Both of them had a stubble slowly appearing. Liam wore a white shirt with a flannel on top finishing it off with a long grey coat. Louis, however wore a simple black shirt with light blue jeans, also wearing a long black coat.

"Hey guys!" I say quickly grabbing their jackets and putting it in the closet. They then run to the couch as they both collapse on top of it. Louis sitting slightly on top of Liam. And to my surprise, they do the unexpected. They start making out. I grab one of the pillows and throw it at them. "We're gonna have guest over anytime. Stop kissing each other." They both let out a sad groan.

"C'mon Zayn, cut us some slack. Just a few more minutes." Liam says as Louis nods his head. Right when I can reply, someone knocks on the door. I look at Louis and Liam sticking my tongue out since they knew they couldn't make out anymore. They both roll their eyes while I give them a devil smile. When I open the door, I had to move back since so many people rushed in. I knew I invited a lot of the people, but I knew I didn't invite this much. I quickly close the door then seeing Liam and Louis rush over to me.