January 2nd

Finally a day off.

Usually on my day offs I would sit around and watch television. But this day was different. Instead of being lazy, I went out jogging.

I know it's supposed to be a regular routine, but I'm always buried in work. Besides, I never really have the energy.

I put on my sexy work out clothes and jogged to the pier three miles from my apartment. It's foggy outside, which made the lake look fascinating to me. It sets a good mood.

I know; weird.

But that's how I am; weird.

I leaned on the railing and took a deep breath of the cool morning air.

"I didn't know you jog here." There he is. My sexy chocolate with a grey sweat jacket and black sweatpants on.

"Only on a blue moon."

Even when he chuckle it's sexy.

"How are you Ms. Hunter?" He asked before showing his million dollar smile. The smile that easily trapped me.

"I'm fine Mr. Ta'challa."

"You can call me David."

"Well David, I'm fine."

He leaned on the railing. His arm brushed up on mine. "Are you going to tell me your first name?"

"It feels like you already know."

"I do, but I want to hear it from your own mouth."

I sighed. Usually no one but my family and friends know my first name. But with my craving I made an acceptation.

"It's TJ. My dad wanted a boy, so he gave me a boys name."

"That's understandable. TJ fits for you though."

I scrunched up my face. "Why would you think that?"

"I didn't think, I know. I was there for the John Brown case. I saw you up there being tough even though you was nervous. You had passion to save that young man and you was smart by having all that evidence. TJ fits you very well."

I smiled at his statement. "I haven't really thought about my name like that. I always hated TJ being my name."

"If you hated it, why didn't you change it?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Because something in the back of my head is making me not to." I look down as I went into deep thought; trying to figure out why I really didn't change my name.

I guess he noticed because he cleared his throat; making me look up to see his face. "Do you want to go out for lunch? I know this good restaurant down the street."

"Umm." I look down at my clothing. "How about I meet you there. I have to change my clothing."

He nod. "Okay. I'll see you in a hour. Does that work?"

I need more than a hour..

I nod. "Yeah, that works."