October 2nd, 2018

Just want to say I made a new book called Journal of Sixteen. Just published the first chapter...

A sigh left my lips that was swollen from Dylan kissing them. I looked up at the white ceiling with a satisfying smirk on my face and love in my eyes, as I calmed myself from another drunken state of being so close to Dylan. The bed shifted beside me, making me look towards my left to see the handsome devil- clothes less I may add.

The two of us stared at each other before Dylan made the first move by kissing me. But immediately pushed away once we heard pitter patter in the hallway. The both of us hurried to put on our clothes, just in time before there was a soft knock on the door.

"Mommy... Daddy." Mordecai stood behind the door, probably wanted one of us to make him breakfast.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Dylan suggest as he put on his under shirt.

"No, I cooked all day yesterday. It's your turn to be in that kitchen," I sat on the edge of the bed to put on my house slippers. As I did so, I heard the bedroom door open and soon small feet running this way.

Mordecai's small arms wrapped around my leg as he looked up at me. His long curly hair swarmed around his shoulders, his caramel skin glowed and brown eyes held excitement. He gave off a huge smile; showing his baby teeth. "Morning Mommy!" He yelled in excitement.

"Shh," I put my index finger to my lips. "Pop-pop and Daya is sleeping."

He mocks my movement with the smile still on his face. "Sorry."

"Come on Mordecai, let's get some breakfast." Dylan said the key word that made Mordecai let go of my leg and run out our bedroom.

I chuckled to myself as I stepped out the room and went to the door in front of ours. Slowly opening the door, I see the pink walls and teddy bears all over the shelves. The white crib consist of my other bundle of joy; Daya Christina Marburg. Dylan and I's nine month old baby girl. Her curly brown hair was wild, as her brown skin glowed as she sat up. Once she spotted me, her lips turned into a huge toothless smile.

"Mommy is here." I cooed as I picked her up from the crib and took her to the changing table.

****

"Slow down boy," Pops chuckled while he pulled the small plate away from Mordecai. "Your food ain't going anywhere." He teased before rubbing his head. "When he grows up, he's going to get all the woman with his long hair."

"Not if I cut it first," Dylan mumbled under his breath. Dylan always wanted to cut Mordecai's hair for some odd reason, but I love his hair.

"You're not cutting his hair," I stated while giving him a look; like a I dare you look. Daya sat in her high chair, playing with her mashed food in the bowl. Dylan instantly pulled the small out of her death grip; making her whine.

"Welp, I'm going to head out." Pops stood up from his chair and grabbed his plate to place it in the sink. "Sandra and I are going to North Carolina, won't be back until tomorrow."

"Dad, your diagnosis is tomorrow." Dylan said.

"I know, I'm going to go straight there. Don't worry, see ya." Pops immediately grabbed his bag and walked out the door before Dylan say anything else.

"He'll be fine Dylan, don't worry." I shrugged my shoulders to show that everything is going to be okay. I stand up from my chair and grabbed all the dishes.