January 29th

Pay day!!!
The most exciting day that comes twice a month. Not only is it pay day, but I start my brothers case with the help of Kimberly and Riley; my two friends and also my awesome boyfriend who knows some people on the inside that can protect my lil brother for the meantime.

How did I get the case you ask?
Well since you asked, it only took a simple test for me to be a lawyer all over in the U.S. How simply is that? I thought it took years to be a lawyer for all fifty states. Anywho, I told Jeffery he didn't have to be Chris's lawyer anymore; of course he didn't take that lightly.

"What the hell do you mean?!" Jeffery yelled into the receiver in the phone; blowing my eyes off during the process.

I rolled my eyes then sighed as I flipped through the RollingStone magazine I just randomly picked up from the hotel coffee table. "You know what I mean Jeffery. I don't want you to be Chris's lawyer anymore. I don't trust you." I told him. The hotel bed shifted behind me and soon I felt Robert's lips on my bar shoulder and neck. I know it's kinda wrong to be on the phone with my ex while my current boyfriend is kissing on me.

Who the hell am I kidding? It's fantastic and hilarious at the same time!!

"Listen, TJ I can do this. I won't make anymore mistakes-"

"It's a little to late to apologize!" I raised my voice. "I can never forgive you for what you did. A man would never put their anger out on someone else, someone that was innocent."

Jeffery yelled in frustration. "I need money TJ!"

"And I need my brother back! You don't really see me bitching about that, do you? You're not going to be his lawyer and that finally." I removed the phone from my ear to here mumbling, I immediately pressed the end button and threw my phone to the side.

"Whoa,"

I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard Robert behind me. For real though, I forgot he was there. I turn to face him with a slight smile. "I'm sorry about that. He gets on my nerves."

Robert shrugged. "You look kinda hot angry." Like he did before; Robert kissed my bare shoulder then neck. Soon his lips found mind. The kiss was slow and passionate; he's been doing that lately.

A smile formed on my face. "We should get going."

Robert chuckled then nod. "Okay."

I sat down on the metal bench, waiting for Chris to be escorted into the waiting room. I watched as the door open and my little brother walking towards me with no emotion on his face. I can't tell if he's happy or angry to see me. Once he sat down, I greeted him with a smile.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey." Still, no emotion.

"Um I have some news, I'm going to be your lawyer. I'm going to get you out of here. Isn't that great?" I asked.

Chris shrugged his shoulders. "Depends if we're actually going to win this time. Where's Jeffery? Isn't he supposed to be here?"

I shook my head as a response; earning a scoff and a few mumbles under his breath.

"Who's Robert?" He asked. "A bunch of Hispanics came to me saying Robert sends us to protect me. Who is he?"

I chuckled lightly. "I guess I gotta tell you sooner or later, right. He's my boyfriend. He has people on the inside that can help, you know."

Chris shook his head. "No, I don't know. Does it look like I need protection?" He interlocked his fingers in the table and gave me a stern look.

I gave him a simple nod. "Yes Chris, you do. Everyone does."