Janury 11th

I pinned my hair up into a bun and fixed my revealing blouse as I looked into my full size mirror on the back of my bathroom door. "Hoe, where are you going?" Riley hopped off my bathroom counter while smacking on a handful of sunflower seeds.

I rolled my eyes at his ghetto attitude. "Bitch, I'm going out. I have a client." I pushed up my breast.

"Mhm. Some client. You need to settle your thirsty ass down somewhere before you end up pregnant."

I sighed and turned to my friend. "You sound like my mother. Don't worry Riley, you know you'll always be my only baby daddy."

"Our baby would be coming out looking like Trey songz or Nicki Minaj."

I scoffed. "My baby girl ain't coming out looking all plastic. I'm not dissing Nicki or anything, but my child will be all natural."

"Nothing wrong with a little surgery. I may get a tummy tuck when I'm older, you know when we hit that losing ourselves stage."

I turn back to the mirror and put a hand on my stomach. I think I'm going through the stage, I have been eating chocolate a lot. I huffed. "I need to go back to the gym."

"Why? You look fine." Riley stood by my side. "So who is this client? Another dark skin dream?"

I shook my head. "Latino. Caramel, tough and soft. He has a son."

"Wait, so you are going out with your client. What happened to rule number one: never date the client, no matter how handsome and tough he is." Riley stated, making me roll my eyes.

"Um, his son is the client. His son is 18 and Ivory's cousin." I sharp sting went through my head. "Ow Riley, what the hell." I rubbed my forehead, where he hit me.

"What is wrong with you. Dating the enemy's family member is a big NO NO. Have I taught you anything?!"

I rolled my eyes once more then huffed. "I dated her husband, so it doesn't really matter."

"You didn't know the nigga had a wife and you broke up with him before Ivory showed up. I advice you to keep things professional between you and this is guy. Besides you're too young to be dating a guy that has a 18 year old son that kills people."

"Vincent did not kill anyone. He was accused of killing someone, big difference."

"He's a juvenile. He was arrested five times."

I gasped in shock. "Did is you look through my files?"

Riley huffed then nod. "I always look through your files because I care about you. I didn't want you to be stuck with a crazy person that kill there lawyers if they lose their case."

"Those are private Riley! How could you?! Gosh."

"I'm sorry if I think about your safety! As your best friend, I am supposed to do that."

"Yes, you are supposed to protect me and think about my safety but as my assistant, you can not look through personal files." I sighed and looked down at my wrist watch; seeing that I'm already late. "Look I gotta go. Try not to make a mess."

I opened my bathroom door and hurried into my bedroom so I can put on my flats and grab my files, keys and purse before running out my apartment.

*******

"I am sooo sorry that I am late. It was traffic." I explained as I set my stuff down and sit in front of Robert, but only him. "Um, where is Vincent? He is my client and he should be here."

"Well he is at home. He claims he does not feel well, so I am here for him." Robert leaned back in his chair. "I know this is not a great start, but he is never really the one to do things on his own some times. But after this he is going to get a job and stay out of trouble." Robert added.