April 10th

Chanel in m/m

A huge smile was tugged on my face as I woke up to see the sun shining through the window and to hear the waves crashing against land. With a sigh of relief as I stretched out my arms, I turn my body away from the window.

"Morning!" Chanel chirped, making me almost jump out of bed. She sat crisscross in front of my body while eating a bag of Doritos.

"Why are you in my bed?" I asked with a groan while sitting up against the head board.

"Well to wake you up," she licked the dorito powder off her finger tips. "But I didn't want to disturb your sleep since you was dreaming of Dylan."

My eyes widened, mainly from being caught in from having a dirty dream. "H-how?"

"You don't recall saying," she cleared my throat to mimic my voice. "Oh Dylan, yes right there! Ah yes! Get it daddy! Oh fuck!" She started to grind her lower half against the sheets. "You are such a freak, I swear. I think you had a very messy orgasm too."

I cover my face in embarrassment. How can I let my own dreams get out of hand like this? I'm so glad it wasn't Dylan that caught me, because if it was it would be very awkward for the both of us. "This is embarrassing," I mumbled.

"Ha! Embarrassing? Girl that's natural. Your hormones are skyrocketing, you can't help it that you want dick. It's all good."

"Can you please not talk about this right now? I gotta take a shower before we go to the airport." I removed the covers from my lower half to see and feel a wet spot.

"Told you it was messy." Chanel shrugged her shoulders and got out of the bed to leave the room.

*******

Chanel and I was currently at the airport, waiting for our flight to Bluffton when I started to feel chills down my spine. It wasn't the good chills you get when a guy eats you out- No! It was the chills that you get when someone is lurking in the shadows; watching your every move. I looked around to see no one eyeing me, since the airport was crowded with spring breakers trying to make it back home for school.

"You alright TJ?" Chanel asked.

I looked at her concern face, I nod my head yes and gave her a small smile. "Of course, just sad we have to leave so soon."

Chanel sighed as she nod her head in agreement. "I know, I'm going to miss the beach," a few well built, tall, sexy and tan guys walked pass; making Chanel and I eye them with lust. "And definitely the sexy guys, Jesus have mercy." She did a slow 360 turn to play the staring off.

I adverted my eyes from them to look at Chanel. "I definitely agree. Speaking of sexy guys, Dylan may have a girlfriend when we get back."

Chanel gasped in shock, or is it joy- I really don't know between the two with her. "You?"

I quickly shook my head. "No, it's this woman that apparently always come to the bar; that's what Dylan told me."

"A woman? There's no woman."

"A-are you sure?" Did Dylan make up a woman? If he did then why?

Chanel nod her head yes and gave me a skeptical look. "Trust me, other than you, Donna and I; there is no other woman that comes to that bar. It's mostly filled with old, creepy and fat men that barely has a life nor family of their own. Usually to find a good man like Richard and Dylan, woman either go to church, park or the market."