April 11th

Mariahlynn from Love&HipHop plays as Donna in m/m

Once again I find myself taking a stroll in the park while listening to Me, Myself and I by G-Eazy. Like always I was in a very good mood, well until I see Donna with her blonde hair down, white tank top with no bra, blue pants and blue stilettos that I can say it looks good with her outfit. But why dress like that in the morning, at the park on a peaceful day like this?

"TJ," she said my name once we both got closer to each other. I was so close going to my car and leaving, if only she showed up two minutes later.

"Yes Donna, do you need something?" I asked in my calm and professional voice.

"Well," she started off while sighing. "I need you to do something for me."

"Like? I'm not a mind reader, you gotta tell me or I won't know what you want?" I said bluntly, obviously not interested in the guessing game she was giving me.

"Well first I wanted to say sorry for my piss poor attitude since you got here. I know you wasn't expecting that and I did not mean to give it. I was just mad at Dylan."

My arms automatically crossed and rested on my chest and stomach, I put all my weight on my left leg and let my right hip pop out. "About?"

"Oh it's complicated. We had a huge fight the night when you showed your face at church. Anywho, to get to the point. I need a lawyer by my side for a contract-"

"Donna," I cut her off before it can go any further. "I'm not a contract lawyer, you would have to call someone else. Someone who actually knows what they're doing." I stated.

Her smile dropped and her eyes turned into slants once she process what I'm trying to say. "You did it for Chanel."

"Because I owed her a favor," I kinda lied. I didn't really need to be by Chanel's side during the contract meeting in California, but she's my friend and it was my duty to be there. "I'll give you a number for a contract lawyer in Seattle, just scan the paper work over to her and she'll take a look. That's the best thing I can do."

Donna huffed and stumped her foot like the one thing she is; a child. "Gosh, first you stole Dylan away from me, and now you can't do one simple thing by reading over a contract. You're such a bitch!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

My palm twitches in the need to slap the shit out of her for calling me that. Usually I would shrug the B-word off, but my emotions are like a very thin glass that can crack at a slightest touch. My eyes slanted in anger, my hands balled up into fist and my throat expanded from the words I wanted to throw back at her. But I didn't react. I couldn't, not when people is around; all of them knew me as the lawyer and if I act out, I would be in the wrong. So instead I took deep breaths and a step back.

"Fine then," I started to say. "Be that way, I guess you don't actually need that job." With that I held my head up high and walked towards my car.

*******

Looking at myself in the full size mirror, I gripped the light blue wrap maxi sundress that draped over my toes. The slit by my left leg made my mocha thighs stand out and my stomach even bigger. This was basically the only dress that looked sexy by classy enough for a date, while the others look like I'm going to the lake.

"Yuh look fine, stop pickin at it." My grandmother removed my hands from the soft fabric by holding them in her's. "See, 'ont yuh look pretty. Ah think so."

I shook my head in disagreement, tears made my eyes swell and my lips quivered. I surly wanted to cry, but I sucked it up. "My stomach is so huge. Why does it look like that?" I literally asked, like I don't know the answer to that.