July 9-10th

Deep breaths... Exhale... Inhale... Repeat.

"Okay Bride, five minutes." The wedding director popped his head through the white tent to say that line he was probably dying for to say.

I gave myself one last glimpse in the full size mirror set out for me. My cream color dress swarmed at my feet, the dress showed my curves and some of my cleavage. It wasn't basic nor too much. Running my hands slowly down my sides, I step down from the stand and turn to the others who consist of Riley, Chanel, Kimberly and Ma. Grandma was out there with the other guest. "So, how do I look?" My voice was shaky as my gut twist from there stares.

"Woah," Riley was the first one to speak up. "You look beautiful."

My glossy lips turned into a wide smile from his comment. "Th-thanks."

"Riley's right, Dylan may not keep his hands to himself tonight." Kimberly teased before giving me a wink.

My mother stepped up to me with tears swelling her eyes. "Oh gosh, my baby." She pulled me into a tight hug.

I rolled my eyes from how dramatic she was being at this moment, but I started to cry as well. I immediately pulled away and carefully wiped my tears so I don't ruin my makeup. "Okay, okay. I-I'm ready." I stepped towards my cream color heels and stepped into them with the help of Chanel, who was surprisingly speechless.

"I'm surprised you don't have cold feet," Oddly, Kimberly was the one to say that, since she experienced this recently.

My gut twisted even more. Cold feet? "I-I think, I'm having t-that right now." I put a hand in my stomach from nausea.

"Really Kim, you really have to say that?" Riley rolled his eyes.

Kimberly crossed his arms in front of her chest. "Sorry, gosh."

"One minute," the wedding director this time fully stepped into the tent with his clipboard in one hand and pen in the other. He examined me with a huge smile on his face. "Are you ready?"

I nod my quickly. "Y-yes, just a little nervous." I admit before carefully stepping forward in my heels, I grabbed the bouquet of white silk peony's. Chanel was my maid of honor, while Kimberly and Riley- after a long discussion with my mom and grandma- was my bridesmaids.

I heard the music start as I stepped out of the tent and into the self mad isle created by covered chairs, baby blue and light pink ribbons with a little white. The ground was covered with white and blue roses. Everything was planned out well, no troubles or complications.

Pops looped his arms in mine before giving me hand a small tap in encouragement. Taking another deep breath, I put one foot forward and repeated the process until I was in front of the handsome man wearing a silk gray vest, black tie and a button up with his sleeves rolled back on his arm to show his tattoos. A huge smirk was plastered on his face as he looked at me up and down. Seeing that my body looked banging in this dress.

Nervously giving my flowers to Chanel and taking both of Dylan's hands. I already established that I was nervous, multiple times; but I just want to say my heart was pounding in my chest, my hands produced large amount of sweat and my body shook inside. Dylan sensed my actions and gave my hands a light squeeze.

Both of us was taking a big leap in our future, a even huge leap since we have Mordecai.

******

Sitting in the small airport with Dylan by my side made my smile grow wider. Hand in hand, waiting for our plane to take us to trip that will produce everlasting love. Oh gosh! I can't wait! However, I was so excited for this trip, I don't even know where we was heading to. I heard Dylan speaking about a week trip to Canada three months ago. I remember because Dylan and I had a small disagreement about a few things that I do not want to remember. Let just say it ended up with me rethinking about the whole wedding; that's mainly why I didn't want to write it in my journal.