January 7th

I walked to the office with a smile on my face and a cub of hot chocolate in my hand. When I walked past my assistants desk, Riley gave me a worried look.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nod. "Yeah. Are you?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. Why are you smiling?"

I shrugged. "Because it's a great morning." I unlocked my office door before going inside with Riley behind me. I turn on the lights to see my office is organized the way I left it.

"Omg. You got the D. Last night." Riley closed the door behind him. "I knew something was up when you left the bar with David."

I chuckled and set my stuff down. "No I didn't get the D. We went to dinner."

He scrunched up his face. "That sucks."

"Not really. We got to know each other better." I shrugged. "I was truly amazing." I turn on my apple computer.

"Did you at least tease him?"

"Of course. I put a little hip to my step when I walked in front of him."

"Good. At least I taught you a little something."

I looked up at my friends amused face. "What?"

"What?" He gave me a questionable look.

"You was giving me that look."

He chuckled. "What look?"

"A look like you have something up your sleeve."

He smirked. "Which I do."

I stood up straight and put one hand on my hip. "This is going to be interesting."

"How about we do a double date tonight?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Why not?"

I sighed. "Because David and I just started dating."

He shrugged. "So? Come on TJ." He gave me his signature puppy dog faces that he knows I would always fall for.

I groaned. "Fine. I'll call him for tonight. Hopefully he'll say no." I mumbled.

Riley squeaked and jumped up and down. "Fantastic. Tonight at 8 in Green house."

"Okay."

Riley opened the door. "Now I'm debating who my date is going to be. I have to check my little black book."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't pick anyone annoying."

"I won't. Maybe I should call that doctor." He stepped out my office and closed the door.

I groaned and flopped down in my chair.

Later that afternoon, I went to the meeting room to see my next client. I walked through the glass door with the files in my hand.

"Hello Mr. Miller and Mrs. Miller." I greeted before sitting down on the other side of the wooden table in front of them.

"Thank you Ms. Hunter for doing this. Not much lawyers want to represent us." Mrs. Miller said.

I sighed. "Well I would understand. Mr. Miller did rape a woman."

"No he didn't. That woman is lying." Mrs. Miller defended.

I looked at Mr. Miller and saw the uneasiness on his face. "Mr. Miller, is that true."

He looked between me and his wife.