January 8th

I walked passed Riley with a pissed off face expression. I tried to put on a fake smile, but it wasn't working and it was pissing me off more.

I didn't even bother to greet Riley; that's how pissed off I am. I opened the door and walked into my office before throwing everything, but my coffee on the leather couch.

"So, how was last night?" Riley walked into my office as he closed the door behind him.

"Horrible." I spat. "He was so horrible. Rough, fast."

"I thought you like that?" Riley flopped on the empty space on the couch.

I logged into my computer and took a aggressive sip of my coffee. "I do. But he came fast. I didn't even release." I groaned and flopped in my chair.

Riley looked at me before laughing. "Omg. Who would knew."

I huffed. "It's not funny."

"It really is. Wow. That sexy chocolate couldn't keep it going."

"I ended it." I took another sip of my coffee.

"Did you actually end it? Or-"

"Ah ha. You didn't end it, which means he still thinks y'all are still fucking buddies." He was on the edge of the couch, with amusement on his face.

I groaned once more. "Fuck my life."

Riley chuckled. "This is just, funny. You should get your speech together, before you face-"

There was a soft knock at the door; making Riley sentence cut short. The both of us looked at the door to see David on the other side.

"His knock even match; soft." Riley said before opening the door. "Well hello there soft- I mean sir."

I chuckled. "Good bye Riley."

"Be careful. TJ had some bad chocolate last night, she's not feeling to well."

David didn't say anything, but he kept his eyes on me. He slipped past Riley and grabbed the door knob. Riley instantly got the message and walked out my office. David closed the door before turning to me and shoving his hands in his pocket.

I took a big gulp of my coffee.

"About last-"

"There's no need." I set my coffee down on my desk. "We should take that as a sign, obviously we-"

"I'm married."

My mouth gapped open.

He's what!!

"What?"

He took his left hand out of his pocket and showed me his sliver wedding band.

"Y-you was married the whole time." I said in disbelief.

David nod. "Yes. I've been married for two years."

"You mother fucker." I pointed my index finger at him. "You dirty mother- get out."

"TJ-"

"Get out!" I wanted to throw everything at his big head. "Get out now!"

Without wasting a second, David opened the door and walked out my office. Soon
Riley walked in, but I stopped.
"I need alone time Riley." I sit in my chair.

He nod and walked out my office.
I put my face into my hands. I haven't felt so awful and so used in my thirty years of my life.

*************

I shoved a piece of chocolate in my mouth, before gulping down some tequila. I was currently watching the Color Purple.
I can't believe he used me.

That bastard.

I shoved another piece of chocolate in my mouth. There was soon a knock on the door; making me move the tequila away from my mouth.

"Who is it?!" I yelled.

"David's wife!"

Holy shit!!!

I spit out the munched up chocolate and put the cap back on the opened tequila, before getting up and walking to the door.

"David and I are over. Once I found out I ended it." I said; hoping it'll change her mind about crawling my eyes out with her nails.

"Can you please open the door? I won't crawl your eyes out."

Good to know...

I unlocked the door and turned the knob. I slowly opened the door wide enough to see a Hispanic woman in front of me. She was my height, long black hair, brown eyes, young looking face, big breast, plump ass and a hour glass figure. She's shaped like me.

We looked at each other up and down; trying to figure out each other flaws.

"Well. Hello." I said. "I would invite you in, but that would be very awkward."

"Yeah." She sighed. "I can't believe this."

I rubbed my hands down my thighs. "Me either. He told me today, but I ended it quickly. I never knew he was married." I rambled. "How did you know I was here? I mean how I li-"

"I went through his phone while he was in the shower. Can I come in? I don't think you want your neighbors knowing your business."

I nod and moved aside. She walked in with sass.

I instantly felt insecure.

I closed and locked the door as she examined my apartment.

"It's nice." She said.

"Thanks. I wasn't expecting guess, so that's why it's not put together."

She shrugged. "It's okay."

"I'm sorry, what's your name?"

"Ivory." She extended her hand.

Cautiously, I shook her hand. "Hunter."

She raised an eyebrow. "Hunter?"

I put my hand to my side. "That's my last name. I don't really like people knowing my first name."

"Well do you have a middle name?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"So I don't call my husband's mistress by her last name. It's either your middle name, or the whore that slept with my husband."

I clenched my fist. "Listen. Your husband is the whore, and by the way, David only lasted for two minutes."

Anger went through her eyes, but she blinked it away. "Well. That's good to know."

"Look, Ivory. I know you're jealous and angry, but you're talking to the wrong person. Your husband is the one that played both of us." I stepped up to her. "So back the fuck off. I'm not the one to fuck with."

Ivory raised an eyebrow. "I guess we have something in common, TJ." She brushed past me.

I turn to see her unlocking the door. She soon turned to me. "Don't get too far off the chocolate." With that she opened the door and walked out; leaving me angry and frustrated.

"That bitch!"