April 12th/13th

I just want to say that TJ's grandmother is southern, so if you see some words that's not supposed to be there like yuh, just go with it. TJ's mom in m/m and one of my favorite songs by Chris Brown.

The sound of distant shuffling made my eyes slowly open to see the brown leather pillow of the couch. The comfy cotton blanket was wrapped around my body replacing Dylan's warm body.

Dylan...

Memories from last not flowed into my head. Our bodies together, lips locking, exchange of moans and groans; doing things to each other that I haven't enjoyed in- well I don't really know how long I've felt that way- maybe two or three years.

Anywho, I put a hand to my volleyball of a belly. In most mornings, it would feel like the baby was flipping, but this morning it's not. Maybe because I had sex; in this article I read if you have intercourse while pregnant, the fetus would fall asleep because of the movements. I don't actually know if it's true or not.

"I brought breakfast," Dylan said as he hunched over my body so I can see his face.

My lips formed a small smile when I laid eyes on him. "Great, you know me so well." I teased while laying on my back with the blanket still covering me. "I hope you have a toothbrush or other items a regular person would use in the morning."

Dylan nod his head yes before going to the desk and grabbing out a new package toothbrush, baby wipes and a open package of wash clothes. "I went out early this morning while you slept." He informed me.

"Baby wipes?"

"Oh um to wipe off the makeup or something. If you're wearing makeup." He said like he was unsure.

I chuckled then shook my head. "That would be makeup wipes, but thanks for the effort and thought." I slowly swing my legs off the couch while holding on to the blanket as I sat up. I grabbed the shirt I wore last night off the floor and quickly put it on before standing up. "Where's my underwear?"

"In the dirty clothes bag, I didn't know if you wanted to wear wet underwear," he gave me a wink.

I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed the stuff from him before walking out the office and walk downstairs to the bathroom. As I wiped the makeup off the best way I cold with the baby wipes, I looked at myself in the mirror to see my face changing. With and without makeup I look totally different; not Annalise in How to get away with Murder different, but I look dull without makeup. Normal. Average.

That's why I wear makeup all the time, not when I'm sleeping or working out. But when I'm out I wear my makeup. Mama has to have her makeup.

"TJ, your eggs are getting cold!" Dylan yelled, making me hurry with my hygiene.

Just in time I walk into the office to keep him from eating my food. "Hey fat ass!" I yelled out with my index pointing at him.

He dropped his folk full of my eggs on my plate and looked at me like a deer caught in headlights. "Huh? I-I was-"

"About to eat my breakfast, greedy." I took a seat in the other chair before grabbing my fork and looking over my food which consist of eggs, crispy bacon, sausage, waffles and a side of syrup.

"What do you have plan for today?" He asked while putting his hands on my bare thighs.

A shocking wave of electricity went through my body and straight to my core. If this only happens when he's touching me, then what else would happen when he's- Don't think about that right now TJ, that's how you get in trouble. "Um, I have to go over a case so I'll be occupied all day." I wiped down my face with a sigh in frustration. "What do you have plan for today?"