December 31st

I know, it's been a really really REALLY long time since I've updated my journal. It's just, not much happened during those months that was interesting. Well I did curse out Sasha; she easily backed off from Dylan and I had my baby boy; who's now three months. So yeah, maybe I should of wrote that in my journal- however, I didn't want to remember the awful pain I've experienced during birth. So awful.

Now we're back on square one- on December 31st when I started to write in this journal. This time it won't start off with me being desperate for a relationship or getting drunk and looking for a quick fuck. My life has totally changed for the better. Seriously!

"Tj," Dylan called my name as we walked into our room with them most cutest baby boy.

I closed the journal with the pen inside and push it to the side. "Was he crying?" I asked while standing from the chair and taking Mordecai from his arms. His chubby body was easily placed in mine.

Mordecai Louis Hunter....He looks just like Robert but with a darker skin tone and curler hair. His dark brown eyes stared up at me in wonder. Mordecai was literally adorable with chubby cheeks- you just want to eat him up.

"You are so spoiled," I said in my soft voice. I ease down on the edge of the bed while Dylan pulled out some clothes for Mordecai to wear. "Did you see Pop's today? Oddly I didn't see him this morning."

"Um," Dylan closed the drawer before walking towards us with two onesies in his hand. "He's with Sandra. Blue or green?"

"Green today," I pointed out. "You never told me where we're going."

"Well, Mordecai is going over Chanel's house. We're going to a party at Amanda's." He laid down the green onesie and black pants.

I pull Mordecai closer to my chest in a motherly way. This would the first time ever I would be away from Mordecai longer than five hours. "Maybe you should go, I can stay here and Mordecai can be my New Years kiss."

Dylan sighed at me. "We discussed this Tj." He took Mordecai out of my grasp. "You're going."

A groan pass through my lips. "Fine, you win. I won't protest any more."

*****

My fingers tapped against my name as we drove away from Chanel's house. My gut started to twist from the distance Dylan was making between Mordecai and I. "I don't know, maybe we should go back." I said while giving off my puppy dog eyes. However, it didn't work as he kept his eyes forward.

"I'm not turning back Tj, just sit back and relax. Chanel got him."

"That's what I'm worried about," I mumbled before sighing in defeat.

After ten minutes of being on the road, I started to look around in curiosity. "I thought we was going to Amanda's? Where are we?" Looking out the window, I saw the town slowly disappear into trees. We was on the two way road that lead us in and out of Bluffton.

Dylan immediately turned into a big enough pathway for his new truck. The bumpy road made my body jiggle and mind race as I thought where he was leading us to. I trust Dylan, so I'm not worried too much- yet, my gut still twist from how mysterious he was being tonight. The truck immediately stopped in front of the throng of trees. Dylan turned off the engine and opens the door so the lights can come on. Illuminating the darkness that was surrounding us. As he stepped out, I just sat there and stared at him like he grew two heads.

"Come on," he chuckled out before slamming the car door close. I, of course hesitated before getting out the truck and following him through the woods, where there's another long path. Dylan grabs my hand and turn a sharp left into another part of the woods.