April 15th

"You can't sit in your room all day TJ," My mother sat next to me on my bed. It was eight in the morning and I for one was still sleep. "Get up," she nudged my side, making me groan.

"Mom it's eight in the morning, I'm not going to stay in the room all day either. Can I please just lay here until ten?" I asked, hoping she'll say yes.

"No because we're going to church, for a service."

I slowly turned on my back to look at her like she grew two heads. "What? It's Tuesday, church is always on Sundays."

My mother gave me a warning look as she stood on her feet. "You have forty five minutes, if you're not ready by then, I'll drag you out the house with what you have on at the current time." She stated before walking out my room.

I didn't want to take her threat for granted, so I quickly got out of bed and went straight for the bathroom to take my shower.

Now standing in front of the full length mirror, trying to encourage myself to step outside. All day yesterday I was a hermit; staying inside and not bothering to come out. I was afraid the people in town would hate me for the failing trial. It was horrible and every time I think of it; my chest caves in.

A knock on the door made me clear my head from my thoughts. "I'm coming," I said.

Another knock was placed on the door, but this time it was formed into a beat. I rolled my eyes and stormed to the door, hoping to see Dylan behind it; but instead it was three other individuals.

Riley, Kimberly and Chris stood in behind the door with huge smiles on their faces. But their smiles dropped once they noticed my huge belly. "You're pregnant!" Riley said louder than he should of. "Damn, how that happen?"

I rolled my eyes from his question. "Hello to you too. When did you all get here?"

"Well," Chris started to say. "I drove here. Them two took a flight after Ma called them." He said with a shrug.

"Wow, I'm glad you all are here." I admit, I'm glad I have people I recognize here. It gives me more courage to step out my comfort zone.

"Alright, be in the car in five minutes!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

********

All during the service- well not really a service, it was more like a charity event for the elderly. I was basically bored, from just sitting here and listen to the pastor preach until they made up to seven hundred dollars and by the way; they only have two hundred in the bucket. Chris and I put money up there three times already. While Riley and Kimberly didn't go up there since they didn't bring any cash.

"Who goes to church and not bring any money?" I bickered low enough for all three of them to hear me.

"Apparently us," Riley said back with a eye roll.

"We didn't get informed that it was a charity event, if so I would of brought five dollars or something." Kimberly said with a shrug.

I sighed and turned to my left to see Chris tapping away on his phone. "Who are you texting?" I whispered yelled.

"Donna," he said before sending text and putting his phone in his pocket. "They're in the classroom."

Soon my purse vibrates in my hand. I immediately reached in to grab my phone. A text from Dylan popped up. In the classroom, come quick. It read.