March 2nd

Life is awesome.
Robert and I got settle in a nice apartment. Robert of course has his new job, while I- well I didn't get a chance to get an office nor clients. So basically I'm jobless and living off of Robert's hard earned money. But not for long, today I'm going to look for offices that can start me off and put an ad in the paper. I'm pretty sure I'm going have a lot of clients, since there's not a lot of lawyer on Philadelphia. Hopefully..

"TJ," Robert called my name from our bedroom.

"Yeah?" I said, not before picking up the full laundry basket full of clean clothes and carrying it to our room to see Robert half naked with nothing but his black Calvin Kleins on.

Thank you Calvin for this wonderful product, that makes sexy men on media take off their shirt and show their working bodies.

"I need my blue button up, where is it?"

I set the basket on our king size bed. "Did you check the closet? Dresser?"

He gave me a nod before walking towards the basket. "It's probably in here."

"It's probably not. It's mainly my clothes in here, maybe it's washing. You would need to find another shirt."

He mumbled his native language under his breath with a huff as he went back into our walk in closet.

I sit down on the bed. "So I'm thinking about looking for offices and having an ad. It can stop me off."

"Finally," Robert said with a hint of attitude in his voice.

I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked like I didn't hear him, but I actually did.

"Oh uh I said great. That's great," he walked out the closet with his white button up and tie on. "How I look?"

I nod in approval. "Sexy like always. What time are you getting home? I'm thinking about ordering cheesesteak, since we never had one."

"Umm," Robert looked up as he think. "Actually some guys wanted to go out to the bar tonight, so you should order without me."

A frown formed on my face as my shoulders slumped. "Okay, well have fun at work."

Robert walked up to me with a slight smile on his face. He leaned down as his lips puckered, while I was leaning in for a kiss; but I actually received a kiss on the head. "I will, see you." He grabbed his things for work and walked out our bedroom.

"See you. I love you!" I said loud enough for him to hear me; but instead of a response back, I get a slam of the door.

Later that day, I traveled to four different buildings that was leasing offices, but two of them was too small and the other two was expensive as hell. I already put my ad in the newspaper from just a simple phone call. All I need to do now is get dinner.

So I was currently in a long line, waiting for my turn to order. The way the diner was set up was kinda like Five Guys; the kitchen was open and you can see them cooking. Which I like to see them what they do to my food. Well, once they took the raw steak out to f the fridge to cook it; my stomach churn. The raw smell magically overpowered the good smell of cooked steak in my nostrils; it basically made me want to throw up. But like an OG, I suck it up and ordered my cheesesteak.

Once I was home, I engulfed the delicious cheesesteak and immediately went to bed not before taking a shower; that was four hours ago. Now it's midnight and Robert is still out with his friends. He said he'll come home late, put I didn't take it as this late.

Right on time, I heard the door slam close and soon stumbling that gotten louder and louder as he walked towards our room and through the open door to see my pissed face expression.

Robert looked, smelled and acted drunk. "Hey babe," he slurs as he tried to give me a kiss, but I turned my head.

"You're drunk." I stated. "Go take a shower."

Robert groaned and flopped next to me on the bed. "Take one with me."

"No, I already took mine. Get off the bed and strip out of your dirty clothes, you smell like beer." I pushed him off so he can stand on his feet.

"Gosh, you are so bossy." Robert did what I told him to do by stripping out of his clothes and stood in front of me in nothing but his birthday suit.

Usually I would be turned on, but not at all. It actually disgusted me to see him drunk like this. "Get your dick out of my face," I pushed him away as he inched closer to me.

"What does it take for you to suck my dick?"

My eyes widened from his question. "You being sober." I get out of bed and practically dragged him into the bathroom to start his shower.

"You have a nice ass," he slurred as I felt his hand on my ass.

I pushed his hand away. "Enough, get in the shower." I slightly pushed him in under the warm water. "Wash up. I'm going back to bed." With that, I walked back in our room. Not before spilling my guts in the toilet.