May 20th

It was quiet....Too quiet, especially on a Friday morning. Usually my grandmother would be up cleaning the house and/or playing gospel music for the whole neighborhood to hear. However, I did not hear the loud praising voice booming through the walls. Instead I heard nothing- silence was in the air, you can hear a pen drop from the basement.

"Grandma!" I yelled out, but there was not answer. Not even a simple loud huff in the distance. There was still nothing. A sly smile was formed by my lips as I hide my head under the covers to go back asleep once again.

Yet, I spoke too soon once I heard the door slam open and close. My grandmother's southern voice boomed through the house; making my insides rattle. "Tj, come heah!"

She was pissed, but I did not do anything to upset her. Well, I did kinda eat all the ice cream- but that was not my fault. Then that means someone must of pissed her off for her to be yelling out like that. "Tj!" She yelled once again and this time she sounded close.

I hurried out of bed- well not hurried, but fast enough movements for a woman with a large belly. I opened my door just in time before she can burst full frontal in my room- temporary room until September. "Yes? Where's the fire?" I looked at her up and down to see if there's blood or anything unusual on her. Aside from her grumpy look, there was nothing.

"Yuh owe me an explanation." My grandmother grabbed my hand and practically dragged me down the steps and out the door to see nothing but the usual cut grass, her old car and the good neighborhood.

"What am I looking at?"

"Turn around." Her face grew stern as she looked past my face.

I slowly turned to look at the house. Graffiti everywhere, saying the word bitch to asswipe. Like seriously, whoever did this needs to expand their vocabulary. "Who did this?" I asked in curiosity.

"You tell me!" My grandmother yelled- her voice cracked in disappointment and sorrow. "Mah house, mah beautiful house- Ruined! Because some wrench decided tuh act childish. Ah'm pissed!"

"Grandma, calm down." Apparently a smile was on my face, seeing her fuss and yell was hilarious. "All call some painters today so they can cover this up, no biggy." I said with a shrug."

"That's not the point Tj. The point is, who will do this?"

"Maybe Mrs. Donald from church. You've been flirting with her husband for a while, maybe she had enough." I turn my head towards her as I said my statement, but I only received glares. "Not Mrs. Donald? I guess a choir singer-"

Grandma shook her head from my soft humor. "Tj, be serious."

"I am serious grandma. You shouldn't worry, as long as no one got hurt everything is fine."

******

Everything is not fine!!!
Staring down at my phone seeing endless threats in my messages was definitely shocking. First of all, how did this person get my number- the only people here that has my personal number is Grandma, Chanel, Dylan and Richard. Secondly, what did I do wrong to piss people off like this. It's not the police because they'll come straight up, but anyone other than them I treat nicely.

"You staring at those messages is not going to help make it disappear." Chanel stated before snatching my phone out of my hand, turing it off and setting it deep inside my purse. When I started to receive the messages, Chanel was there by my side and saw every message. "It's probably some jealous bitch that use to fuck with Dylan. Don't worry, it'll pass." She waves it off- but I expect that from Chanel because from what I know, she's never been in this predicament.